Quantcast

SonyLiv is missing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Lleuadwen
      Hi, I hope someone can help. I recently bought this TV but can’t find the Art Gallery app that is supposed to be part of the Home Screen.  I have searched in apps but only third party art gallery style apps show. What am I missing here?
      Thanks

• By Flavio_S
      On LG OLEDs. You go on and disable SIMPLINK. Fine. But everytime you turn on your HDMI device it enables itself back again. This happens because they have disables two key features that were present in previous OSs, as you can see clearly here
      link hidden, please login to view (they even put screencaps of the menus where you see the missing options in the 23) These functions are Auto Power Sync and Auto Device Detection.
      Man updates are supposed to add functionalities not the other way around. It's very annoying to turn on your TV and have your AVR turn on without you wanting to.

Anyone found a solution for this problem?
    • By techguy noob
      Hi,

My LG TV model number 32LM560BPTC is having an issue where the Sun NXT app is no longer available on the LG Content Store. I was able to watch it before, but starting yesterday, the app disappeared. However, on my other OLED LG TV, the Sun NXT app is still available in the LG Content Store. Is this issue specific to the 32LM560BPTC model TVs?

Thanks,
      Sarath
    • By toopie28
      Hi can someone help please. 
      I purchased this TV as I was assured that I could move TV stations in whichever order I wished. For example, channel 23 can be moved to channel 1. 
      Under edit all programmes, it only gives me 2 options. Lock/unlock and skip/restore. 
      Software has the latest updates. It's under Antenna DTV. 
      Not sure what else to try.
      Thanks! 

• Weebly - Websites, eCommerce & Marketing in one place.
    • By Puja aingh
      Dear LG TEAM,       Kindly update my content store because I can't find the HOTSTAR APP AND JIO CINEMA ZEE5 AND SONY LIV   THANK & REGARDS VIKASH SINGH