Quantcast

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Russell Acton
      Anyone having issues with Homekit showing 'updating' message after TV have been turned off? (OLED65BX6LB purchased Feb2021)
      Can turn off via Homekit...can change inputs. Can use ThinQ to turn off.
      Have tried to disable all Eco modes, turn on "Turn on with Wireless" but to no avail.
      Anyone found a solution? 
    • By Janusz Łaski
      I was trying to connect My LG TV as a wireless display, just as on this video:
      Unfortunately it works only first time until disconnecting. To reconnect I need to restart TV, sometimes a few times. Sometimes TV is not detectable at all. How it works for you?

• By RichardD
      Hi,
      My problem if finding out how to pop iup a small (DVE) window somewhere over the main window.
        For example.   When HDMI-1 is selected, I want to display HDMI-2 in a small window somewhere on top of the original (HDMI-1) screen.
      is anyone able to tell me if the SDK support this function?   I would ideally like to control it via a Rasberry Pi.
      Thanks in advance
    • By ANAND YADUVANSHI
      Dear LG team, 
      Need some more app on LG store in India, due to lake of this many application are not used on Tv so that customer moved on crome cast or Net DTH box.
      we want app on store like MX player,  Sony Liv,  Jio Tv , Jio Cinema, Voot.
      and also pls provide update of Zee5. Net speed is perfect but zee5 streaming with buffering so we cannot enjoy buffer free movie or program .

Thanks
      Anand

• By RichardD
      Hi,
      Mi problem if finding out how to pop iup a small (DVE) window somewhere over the main window.
      For example.   When HDMI-1 is selected, I want to display HDMI-2 in a small window somewhere on top of the original (HDMI-1) screen.
      Can/How do I do this.   
      Happy to use an API.
      Thanks in advance

Rich