Quantcast

Need New Broser

Anthony Belle

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Velmurugan
      Hello ,
      ACT fibernet supports its entertainment offer with the support of YuppTV Scope app. but this app is not supported by the LG WebOS 03.30.18.
      Expected the support soon.

Thanks

• By Brian Gregory
      CBS Catchup, Discovery+, POP player, and UKTV Play always need updating. Even seconds after you just updated them. It started doing this a few days ago.
      Who can I contact to get this fixed?
      Since the "apps need updating" notification now always appears when I switch the TV on, I now have no way of telling if anything really does need updating other than going into the LG content store, clicking Apps, clicking My Apps, and visually checking.
      ☹️
    • By GiovanniG
      Hi, today I've lost about 8 hours trying find out how to open an rtsp of an IP camera into a new 65" OLED TV, which is updated to the latest FW. Tons of apps for IPTV but none of them is able to open a working/tested RTSP, also including it into a playlist m3u file. Nobody in this world has thought to display an RTSP on a LG TV? Looks unbelievable.

I've read a bout "webOS Signage and LG" but no ide how to implement it, install it, nowhere it is described.
      I need to display an rtsp stream on LG tv, I have the chance only woth an external device by HDMI or DLNA? That's a shame..
      Thank you for help
    • By chloe9544
      WHY DOES IT KEEP SAYING APP OUT OF MEMORY NEED TO REFRESH?? it happens every day ! i time it and it continues - LG Will remote access in & factory reset - so why does it continue to happen? And say they never heard of this??????? Since January 
      it happens every day ! i time it and it continues - LG Will remote access in & factory reset - so why does it continue to happen? And say they never heard of this??????? Since January it is unacceptable! is there a real SOFTWARE PATCH - & BTW i only have cable box - deleted all apps and don't use the web browser.

I