Quantcast

A bit of technical "buzzword" info (IPS and VA)

td47

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By subfire91
      Hi guys. im in the process of purchasing an LG TV.
      i concluded on some models and i need your help as the information on the net is confusing and misleading. i was looking these 2 similar models:
      the one is
      link hidden, please login to view which in my country is advertised as 65NANO826QB and the other one is this  which here is also advertised as 65NANO786QA. My first questing is the 766 is Direct lid which from what i have read is better than Edge lid of 816 but 816 is more expensive. im i missing something ? the only thing 816 has is local dimming which from some reviewers that is plain awful on this TV.
      My other question is that those TVs are advertised in Europe as 50Hz. How will they cope with YouTube's and Netflix's 60 fps content. I have read somewhere that they can also do 60Hz natively but because of the region they are advertised as 50 but the panel is the same.

Also i came across this one which is about 200 euros more expensive. Does it worth it? im no gamer. The only thing i do is watching movies preferably 4K, sports and racing will it benefit from the 100/120Hz panel and QNED technology?
    • By Dogz
      Re. LG C2 TV, WebOS ver. 03.30.16
      In the TV guide if you hover over a program selection (or it's (i) symbol) with the pointer the program's info dialog pops up.
      The problem I have is that after 5 to 10 seconds, while the program selection remains, the info dialog reverts to the currently playing program. This is a real pain as I for one can't read all of the program info in that time.
      If this is intentional is there somewhere I can configure the info display time or is this (as i suspect) a bug?

• By News Reporter
      LG and Magna to Develop Next Generation Autonomous Driving-Infotainment Solution Proof of Concept

SEOUL, Jan. 4, 2023 —  LG Electronics (LG) announced a technical collaboration with Magna, a global mobility technology company and one of the largest suppliers in the automotive space. The two companies have signed an agreement to develop a proof of concept for an automated driving-infotainment solution, aimed at providing differentiated customer experiences and enabling readiness for the future of mobility.
      Under the agreement, LG and Magna will explore the technical feasibility of integrating LG’s infotainment capabilities with Magna’s Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) and automated driving technologies.
      LG Vehicle component Solutions (VS) Company is recognized as a leader of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) capabilities in the automobile industry. In anticipation for the car of the future, LG VS Company has been proactively exploring its portfolio of future products and technologies.
      This concept will focus on creating executable IVI-ADAS solutions to better meet carmakers’ vehicle programs. Both LG and Magna plan to introduce this concept to global automakers during CES 2023.
      “We are excited to work with Magna, now in the automated driving sector, to develop a proof of concept that could bring value expanding beyond our cockpit domain,” said Eun Seok-hyun, president of LG VS Company. “We plan to work closely together to demonstrate potential ADAS innovations that could help automakers address some of their toughest challenges.”
      This collaboration follows a successful joint venture LG and Magna announced in July 2021 called LG Magna e-Powertrain Co., Ltd, to manufacture e-motor, inverters and on board chargers as well as related e-drive systems to support the growing global shift toward vehicle for certain automakers.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By HITS
      I have LG55UM7600 ,looking for tech specification where RAM & ROM info available.
    • By DiandalScotland
      My new LG 65 webos TV has no i button. 
      Iv got to press 3 dots then scroll down to info 
      Is there a way to make an info shortcut? 
  • Similar Tagged Content