Hanman

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ironmonkey
      I have posted here before about how disappointed i am with the LG TV that i paid a lot of money for. About how the TV did not really do most of the things that i was led to believe that it could do before i purchased the TV. I ended up then paying extra for a TV box to actually get the TV to do what i was led to believe that the TV could do and how i effectively paid for a very expensive monitor.
      Now 4 years after buying this TV and not actually using it much, maybe 3 - 4 hours each day, i turn on the TV and low and behold, there is another issue. This time the screen is very dim with the very low brightness, like the brightness setting is turned down to around 30 - 40%. After trying to change all the settings, including energy saving, turning off the TV and disconnecting it from the wall, waiting 15 minutes and turning it back on (yes that was advised) and resetting the TV back to the default factory settings, the screen is still very dark.
      After searching around the internet, it looks like there is an issue with either the power supply to the TV (LED) or an issue with the backlights inside the TV not lighting up. So it looks like its now going to cost me at least another $100 plus to fix this already expensive TV after only a few years of very minor use.
      I was hoping that there might be someone here that might have some information that i might have missed and that might help with this problem, i have pretty much tried most things but with no fix (changing the picture settings slightly change the brightness, but its totally washed out, or the colors are just nasty).
      Anyway thank you in advance.  

• By Lefcoasdave
      We have a SONY 55" Brava smart tv about 4 years old. When we watch BritBox via our Amazon Prime subscription, we get deep pauses in the video feed, as if there were a buffering problem or a source feed problem. Our usual fix is to wait for a minute or two--it may continue. Or we back our of BritBox and sometimes also Amazon and restart them. Or occasionally we have to turn the power to the set of and restart the tv. I have deleted unused premium apps from Amazon. I have purged the cache. After seeing suggestions about deleting and reloading the app, I searched for an actual BritBox app, but there isn't one. We still have the problem. This could be caused by a tv hardware or operating system issue; it could be caused by an Amazon Prime app issue, or an Amazon internal network issue, or an Amazon or BritBox supplier side hardware/software/bandwidth issue. It could be caused by a problem with our wifi or our modem connected to our fiber net company, or something else entirely, or all of the above! I plan to contact Amazon support first. Any other ideas? Anyone else had this problem? Thanks!
    • By Julien
      My tv= OLED55GX6LA How can I add back ground music to my slide show on an USB-stick?
    • By Katieg
      I shipped my lg tv from the Uk to the Uae and there is no option to pick uae as location- it is not on the country list. 

I am now not able to install local apps like osn and Disney plus (uae version) so the only thing that works is Netflix. 

I tried selecting other as the country location but then even Netflix disappeared so have had to change back to Uk. 

how can I change the location to uae as this where I am not using the tv? It’s really annoying me as I have no idea why uae is not an option on the country list. 

any help is really appreciated 

thanks 
    • By bogeyman62
      Has anyone been able to run Screen Share from a Windows 10 PC? Mine will not connect to the LG TV.