Quantcast

Overseas Satellite channels

Question

HI we had our tv set to the last country choice which shows as -- on the options menu on our 55 OLED PLN Model from 2019 however some of the UK apps would not work eg All4 due to not showing the UK as a country. This has lost us the overseas channels we had via Astra and Hotbird I have tried to program manually but have had no luck finding the Polish , German and other european channels that would normally be there.  Does anyone know how to solve this or is the OS blind to other channels when set to a specific country? We have a Virgin 360 Box but sometimes want to watch European content but would prefer not to have to add a satellite box as clearly the TV can accept satellite input when set without specific country settings.

Does anyone know a solution or specifically how to set the satellite channels to receive other channels when set to the UK?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By C C
      [Feature-Request] Set power on to last HDMI input

Not sure if this feature request would be part of LG webOS or would require changes to some lower level control software for my TV.
      But... It seems that every time I switch it on, it seemingly randomly selects a HDMI input, I  mostly use the same HDMI input so I wanted to ask for a feature request in the next software update that makes the TV remember the last selected HDMI input so I don't have to keep manually selecting it.
      In addition, maybe a second option in the TVs settings that can auto select the input based on there being an input signal or not, that might be useful for people that switch devices allot.
      Thanks
    • By Ravichandran S
      My TV was bought in 2014 55UB850T-TA with WebOS TV version 1.4.0-2337 (afro-ashley). 
      I recently purchased the Disney hotstar subscription. But in the above version the LG content store does not show the Hotstar
      As per the news in this link we are eligible to upgrade to WebOS 2.0. But the automatic updates does not say it as WebOS 2.0 but still WebOS 1.4

link hidden, please login to view Why this discrimination for old users of LG TV? How will I install new apps in this TV?
      Please help.
      Thanks,
      Ravichandran
    • By Vanilton Coelho
      Hi people,

Recently bought one 49LF6350 and one 43LF6350 and the two models have the same problem, whenever I try to open an application, informs me that I have to update (required update, you must update this app to launch it. the update may cause data to be stored deleted.), and when I try to update, it gives an error message (application has not Been instaled. try again). It happens to apps also store to at new install. what may be occurring?

software version: 3:03:04
      WebOS TV version: 2.0.2-3928 (behive-badlands)

thanks.
    • By Dave Howard
      Hi,
      Pop up on my TV this morning saying I can have a free power board replacement as there has been reports of overheating issues.
      Anyone else had this?
      My tv is LG OLED65B7V HDR 4K Ultra Smart TV
    • By Ahmed El-Kahky
      I had the shahid and Watch it apps. on my LG LF6500 and I needed to reset the TV, now I cannot find them on any LG store, any advice??