Quantcast

Weird turn on

Hello everyone.

First of all sorry about my english.

Since my  55´ SM8200PLA was updated to 5.00.02 version, every time I turn on the tv, ´ivi loading´ message appears, then gets into LG Content Store, and then shows ´This content is not available´ and hitting OK, goes back to my HDMI connection as per usual.

Once the tv is showing programs, if I get into LG Store, everything is normal and works properly.

How can I get rid of this annoying issue?

My WebOS version is: 4.9.0-53902 and the running firmware is as mentioned above 5.00.02

Thanks in advance.

Regards

It may not be the same problem, but I got the HOME menu at the base of the screen when accessing  any TV channel, found it is likely a new feature, go to general additional settings Home Screen display.....it’s something like that, it’s set to ON, just disable it and see if it fixes it......good luck

• 2 weeks later...

I had an issue with a Humax device, kept telling me it wasn’t connected or was connected.....the only solution was to disconnect the hdmi cable.......found a better solution since though, I sold it....😂😂😂

seriously try disconnecting all HDMi devices and see what happens, if doesn’t happen, then can try and identify the cause....maybe get newer a solution.......good luck

@raspia What country are you using the LG TV, and how did you update the firmware? Did you download it yourself, or was it an Auto Update by the TV itself?

The reason I ask, I have just spotted this from Wikipedia: "ivi (ivi.ru) is a Russian online video streaming service which offers licensed video content, including more than 65,000 titles of movies, TV shows, cartoons and music videos. "

So, unless yoiu are using that TV in Russia, that "ivi load" thing is NOT Valid, and points to a bug/mistake in the firmware image build by LG for your country, or you got a "suspect download" image if you did it yourself manually, and use a USB stick.

I´m in Spain... the first update to 5.00.03 was through TV Menu, the last update (5.00.10) was through a pendrive, and I downloaded the frimware from LG SUpport page...

The ivi message and LG Content Store error happen since 5.00.03 update.

Here hare some captures of the proccess:

Another thing I tried is to download and install ivi app from the strore and uninstall it, just in case but no succeed.

Thanks for your help.

20201211_101711.jpg

20201211_101719.jpg