Quantcast

My WebOS feature request list

Arthur Dent

LG TV feature requests

1-disable floating pointer 

2- name hard drives

3-be able to delete empty folders, not just video files

4-make pixel refresh automatically on cumulative hours

5-pixel refresh page confusing needs redescribing.

6-allow more padding time for recordings, up to 1 hr user defined

7-allow custom recordings to be given a name to help remember what they are

8-allow saving of TV settings to a file on a usb pen or HDD.....several named files would be good, then family could chose their favourite settings and load the file from a usb pen / hard drive. Plus could have settings that are in test, in case doesn’t work out

9+a text file to describe firmware update content is

10- would like a feature request section on LG website for ideas and allow voting, you would then have an easy access to ideas & their popularity 

11-Allow setting of recordings manual or through E.P.G. To have ALL options available I.e. Pad time recurring recoding etc. Without having to exit and go back to Edit mode to change the other settings.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Gabb
      Hi all!
      I'm wondering if there is a way to have the subtitle name on the tv osd when activating.
      I have several video file with many subtitle tracks embedded and each one with a name. When I turn on subtitles I can browse the subtitle tracks just by number and not name (in this moment I have a file with 13 different subs lunguage, can you imagine how long I take to find the right one? 😂)
      thanks for any contribute.
    • By alexl
      Hello, I would like to disable "Pointer Mode" for my app on LG TV.

My app doesn't currently support pointer mode so it runs into issues when there are users who inadvertently use the cursor. Is it possible to disable?

In the documentation, I've only found cursorStateChange, which is an event when the cursor appears or disappears, but nothing to actually disable cursor mode. 

Thanks in advance.
    • By lg_user
      I have a LG UJ6200 with WebOS TV Version 3.9.1-6280403. I use the browser on the TV to watch videos (movies or TV series) hosted by some web sites. I encountered a problem watching a few TV series. For example, I have no problem seeing Ep01 to EP04. But I got Video format not supported error on EP05 and later. I know that it is not the video because I can watch it using my computer chrome browser. It is possible that the web sites has done some updates which the TV browser does not support. Anyone has experience similar problem and found the fix ? Is there any other browser I can install on the TV to see if the problem can be fixed ?
    • By GiovanniG
      Hi, today I've lost about 8 hours trying find out how to open an rtsp of an IP camera into a new 65" OLED TV, which is updated to the latest FW. Tons of apps for IPTV but none of them is able to open a working/tested RTSP, also including it into a playlist m3u file. Nobody in this world has thought to display an RTSP on a LG TV? Looks unbelievable.

I've read a bout "webOS Signage and LG" but no ide how to implement it, install it, nowhere it is described.
      I need to display an rtsp stream on LG tv, I have the chance only woth an external device by HDMI or DLNA? That's a shame..
      Thank you for help
    • By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?