Quantcast

Streaming Live TV

Rayzor

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Cris
      All my channels have gone. 
      Firstly it started with a bad broken image and sound in a few changes. Then some disappeared. 
      I went to do a automatic tuning to see if I could get them back.
      Eventually instead of recovering the missing ones I lost all channels.
      I have retuning, replugging and even reseting the TV and nothing....
      I phoned LG and they did remotely everything I did do, and no results.
      They told I need to repair my TV.
      How is that possible? One day all normal and then all gone.....
      Please can any one help me ???

Thanks
      Cris
    • By Sylvie G
      When I try to watch replay or live TV from Belgian casts in the browser I have error messages:
      - for Auvio (RTBF) it is purely incompatible
      - for RTLPlay , the message says that the browser version is too old and has to be updated.
      But...
      It is impossible to install alternative browser on LG smart TV, or to update the LG one.
      WebOS is not really a good idea, or at least it should be more "open" for the apps that are not proposed or updated.
      I know it is possible to share from other machines (tablet, phone or computer) but I want to use my TV "alone" too!
      Do you have a solution (other then buying a chromecast or equivalent device?)
      Thank you
    • By kennyboom99
      hi Guys,
      My lg tv when set to live tv will show full screen for around 20 seconds and then show a very small shrunk screen in the top left corner of the channel
      i can switch channels but the screen stays mall
      netflix displays in full screen
      picutre test shows full screen
      i have tried resetting the tv, power cycling, changing cables (coax) and nothing is making a difference.
      anyone have any ideas on what causes this?

this is what the screen looks like 
      link hidden, please login to view  
      any help is much appreciated

• By NickL
      Hi,
      I recently bought an LG UK6500PLA TV (my first LG), but I have a difficult time streaming content (Wifi connected), e.g. Netflix series is streaming in low resolution.  The router is only 10 feet away from TV (but ethernet is not an option) and uses a 5GH frequency range.
      I have tried making a speed test at fast.com, for both the TV (through the Webbrowser) and for my laptop and iPhone. The speed test for TV showed 2.5 Mbps and my laptop and iPhone showed 110 Mbps. Can there really be such a big difference? I am starting to wonder if this might be a warranty issue?
      Do any of you guys have experience with bad Wifi reception on your LG TV or have any suggestions on how to fix it? 

Br,
      Nick
    • By rupy911
      Good evening everyone, Since yesterday I have a problem that is driving me crazy. I have the smart TV in question and I can practically no longer see any content from any platform except YouTube, let me explain. If I open Netflix I see everything correctly but when I launch any content the TV loads up to 20-25% then gives me an error stating that that content cannot be played. Same problem with Disney+, the app tries to load any video then gives me an error, try again, same thing with Amazon prime. Basically only YouTube works. I'll list what I did: - Fully updated TV, fully updated apps - I unplugged and waited, nothing - I reset to factory settings, nothing - I changed 3 different networks, two wifi and one wired, changed 3 different DNs, inserted manual IPs, put back DHCP, nothing - I uninstalled and reinstalled the apps, nothing. The network works because the TV runs all the tests and is connected stably to my fiber. It's a problem that not even LG support can tell me about. I don't know what to do anymore, all that remains is to think of a firmware/hardware problem. Can you give me some advice? Thank you Roberto