BUG - Sound & Remote

Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

@David Ramplin I HAVE seen something similar posted on here, and it MIGHT be related to TV firmware or WebOS updates on certain models. This is only a Peer to Peer forum, and has NO control or vo

1 answer to this question

@David Ramplin I HAVE seen something similar posted on here, and it MIGHT be related to TV firmware or WebOS updates on certain models.

This is only a Peer to Peer forum, and has NO control or voice, or feed DIRECTLY into LG. If this is a recent issue, and you think it is caused by a recent update, please report it to LG support in your country.

The more user who report issue, the quicker the resolution (in theory anyway). 😊

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Punisa
      I do not have sound on application for Balkanium TV. All other apps are ok.
      What should I do?
    • By Youssef Mohamed
      Hello,
      How can I make a button to open specific app ? for example letting the netflix app button to open another application.

• By Stephen Davies
      Hello,
      I've just bought the 2020 LGNANO866 and also an Amazon Echo, which amongst other uses, I wanted to sync with the LG TV in order to have an additional speaker at the rear of the room. So far, my attempts (in the LG 'Sounds' out settings) have enabled the Echo to connect via Blutooth : this gives the TV sound ONLY through the Echo speaker and NO sound through the TV.  The LG rep. I contacted suggested adding the Echo via the 'Surround Sound' setting, which I tried with the result : sound from TV speaker great as normal, but weak, muffled &  'echoey/delayed' sound from the Echo speaker. Attempting to tweak volume and other settings in  Surround Sound made no difference. Awful!
      Am I doing something wrong and if so, can someone please show me the right way to achieve something that I (mistakenly thought!) would be relatively easy to achieve?
      Thanks,
      Stephen.

• By JRM
      I have an LG 55NANO866NA television and a Humax PVP4000T set top box. After  a lot of fiddling,  I finally got the remote set up under Universal Controller and can turn the set top box on with the remote. This also turns the TV on and it automatically selects the correct input for the Humax box, so I have a picture. This is all ideal.
      The problem comes when turning off the set top box as this also turns the TV off, even though it is the STB that is used, not the TV power button.  Of course, this is very irritating as quite often, I wish to come off the STB because I have been watching a recording and go to the TV to watch live TV without sacrificing quality by viewing through the STB. Does anyone have any clues about how to make the STB button just control the STB and not control the TV as well - certainly on switch off? 
      Perhaps the solution is to use the "inputs" key and just go to live TV, leaving the set top box powered until the TV set is finally turned off?
      Secondly, on my old LG TV, I had all the main terrestrial TV players available, iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My 5. On this new model I just have the iPlayer and nothing else. I have looked in the app store and don't see any of the missing players. Am I missing something?
    • By BobbyL
      I have two identical QLED tvs.  Around the same time, the Amazon Prime Video buttons on both remotes fail to launch the app.  A narrow blue line just momentarily appears on the bottom of the screen.  When selecting the app though the remote home button and selecting the app off app line on the screen, the app functions fine.
      On one of the sets, I re-installed the app but the problem persists.  Since identical problem is exhibited on both sets with different remotes, it would seem that it is not a defective remote issue.  Perhaps bug was introduced in a WebOs update since it started happening on both sets around the same time.
      Anyone else having this issue?  Any solutions?