Quantcast

Zee5 is not available in the Apps

Question

I had recently purchased LG NANO80 and got the WebOS updated too. However, I am not able to find Zee5 App to download. All the other Apps viz. ALT Balaji, Netflix, PrimeVideo and many others are listed in the AppStore but Zee5 is neither available by default nor available for download. Is it removed? 

Thanks for any help in advance. 

Regards, JR.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

@Jayaram zee5 app is available on webos and iam using it. The app is available from webos 3.0. If you cant see the app in the app Store please check your webos version and the set location or you can

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Jayaram said:

I had recently purchased LG NANO80 and got the WebOS updated too. However, I am not able to find Zee5 App to download. All the other Apps viz. ALT Balaji, Netflix, PrimeVideo and many others are listed in the AppStore but Zee5 is neither available by default nor available for download. Is it removed? 

Thanks for any help in advance. 

Regards, JR.

To the best of my knowledge Zee5 have not yet produced an app for the webOS platform; if you want the app then you will need to ask them directly to make one.  Posting something in their relevant Twitter feed is a good way of getting some attention.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By alizadeh
      Hi, 

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 10. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IC. I shocked why with a simple change in one of the TV parameters, everything is got complicated. 

In details, here is the picture of the parameters currently set on the LG TV with the model number of 49LH549V-TD: 

Please tell me why I could not set the "country group code" to 20 once again? It is gray meaning that is unchangeable. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Best regards 
      Alizadeh 

• By Esteban Díaz
      After recent update my browser changed, now, it looks better and fluid but control play and pause buttons don't work in browser video player anymore.
      Is there a way to fix it? Maybe a downgrade?
      It is really annoying can not play and pause the videos

• By Narendra Desai
      Of all the apps in webos, like hotstar, amazon prime, netflix etc. I face the problem of buffering while watching any content on only and.only zee5 and alt balaji.  If it's internet /bandwidth then why not for other apps . I can view Hdr on netflix too without buffering or any interference.
      My Tv model LG 55UJ632.
    • By Kumar007
      I own LG 43UJ632T , of all the OTT apps like Netflix, prime video etc ZEE5 face problem in playing smoothly as videos Buffer while watching..  can anyone reply me with a technique to solve this issue ? 

• By [email protected]
      I have a couple of LG OLEDs in shared spaces, with external speakers, one via optical and the other via analog jack (confusingly named headphones). Whenever bluetooth headphones are used and then disconnected, the TV reverts to "internal" terrible audio. For non-technical people this is permanent. Do I have to train everyone to select the device from the long list or can I set a default?