Jagdish Budhlani

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

On 10/9/2020 at 5:35 AM, Jagdish Budhlani said:

Hi Team, Any update on this? When are you launching SonyLiv app on LG WebOS?

Hi @Jagdish Budhlani

Unfortunately this is a User-to-User forum, so we have no control over when an app by any content provider would be made available for the webOS platform.  The best thing I can suggest is that if you have a Twitter account you ask Sony directly.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Riva Saringer
      Hi,
      the WebOS specs stated that HLS is supported but didn't mention CMAF (or fragmented MP4) support.
      Therefore my question if CMAF(HLS)-Encodings are supported?
      Regards
      Riva
    • By BogdanCiobotaru
      Hi everyone,

Has any of you updated OTA or manually to the latest webOS 2.0 firmware? It was released on June 13th in Europe and it is ver. 4.05.01! 
      Any new features or performance improvements?
    • By Dhigufaru
      My TV LG 43LX761H model goes blank screen with screensaver after 1 hour while it is on web browser. 
      Anyone have any solution for this? I tried to update firmware but the software is not available in any of the LG TV Support Sites.
      Thank you. 
    • By coyote
      I want to control my C1 with my Google Home speakers, but my Android LG ThinQ app is not sending the correct info to my Android Google Home app to link the ThinQ service.  
      When I try, the error message says "No devices were found in your LG ThinQ account".  However, the ThinQ app is signed into my account and successfully controlling my C1.
      Google Home support and I think the issue is with the ThinQ app.

link hidden, please login to view says this should work.  My LG support agent told me it's not supported; I'm guessing she was new.
    • By LGUSA1
      I have the LG 32LJ57 and can I upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0 on a 2017 model ? IDK why my TV just stop at 3.0 but I want to using 4.0 on a 2017 model! Thanks!!