Quantcast

LG OLED55CX6LA audio dropout, and Amazon prime video crashing

Question

This is a brand new set, first 2 days was fine. Today after an update, I would play a youtube video and audio drops out totally after around 5 mins in. Video still plays, just no audio. Also happens when watching amazon prime. Also sometimes on amazon prime it just crashes and brings me to HDMI 4 screen (I got a nintendo switch plugged in there, but not turned on). It's frustrating to say the least, could someone please help me with this?

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

@ricecooker Was the update a WebOS/firmware update, or an Amazon APP update, or another app? Also, remove any other connected device temporarily for testing that you do not need (especially the one connected to HDMI4), then re-test the issue. If it was after the Amazon APP update, it could just be a buggy update. 

Edited by td47
typo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Spraoí
      Recently bought an LG Smart TV in Ireland. 43Nano796NE .

There is a button on the remote for Google assistant. Nothing happens when it is pressed. I downloaded the ThinQ app and have paired it to the TV and Google home assistant. I can turn on off the TV via Google and at best turn on Netflix via Google . Just wondering am I missing something else here given the button on the remote doesn't do anything? There is  also a buttonn for opening up Disney plus and that doesn't open up the app. The app button for Netflix and Prime does work. Maybe a first world problem only. Apps for Ireland are not great, would love to be able to download Virgin media player and All Four.
    • By Siham
      I have LG smart TV i activated prime video app and I found for all movies  there is no Arabic subtitles , while in phone app the Arabic subtitles for the same movies are there, so why app in smart TV has no Arabic subtitles ?
      and how i can fix this if it is related to TV sittings?

• By Moon
      How can I set a custom screen saver? Or a group of pictures/videos to cycle through?
    • By mark18
      Hi all ,the amazon music app is not working on a LG WEBOS UJ634V ,software version ,05.80.65 ,any ideas would be much appreciated,thanks  
    • By David Joseph
      Since the start of this month using youtube is just hectic after one music its followed by an add, try watching something its like watching a series of ads, kindly add something on the web OS to manage this or if anyone has a solution kindly share