Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
- I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
- Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
- Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
Am I the only one with this problem?
My 55 UH7707 received an SW update to version 05.50.06. Here are the issues I have encountered:
1. The whole user interface became really slow.
2. Also, what is most annoying, application updates are not installed, for example, NETFLIX has been impossible to update, being stuck in vicious circle,asking me to update the app, and then not being able to complete the installation of the update.
3. Wired connection was disabled, ethernet module was not detecting a cable. I had to do a hard reset to enable the ethernet, and reacquire wired connection to the internet
By Vanilton Coelho
Recently bought one 49LF6350 and one 43LF6350 and the two models have the same problem, whenever I try to open an application, informs me that I have to update (required update, you must update this app to launch it. the update may cause data to be stored deleted.), and when I try to update, it gives an error message (application has not Been instaled. try again). It happens to apps also store to at new install. what may be occurring?
software version: 3:03:04
WebOS TV version: 2.0.2-3928 (behive-badlands)
HI, I purchased 43UF770T-TA 3 years ago in hope that LG will update the software, but I have not seen any proper update. I have 04.05.85 software version of webos 2. The youtube application is pathetic, no airplay support, no proper browser, also do not suupport keyboard input and need to click the onscreen keyboard letter by letter to enter anything. Please fulfill my wish and provide proper software update to 43UF770T-TA so that at least youtube and browser works properly. If airplay is also integrated then it will be super. Thanks.
I purchased an LG OLED55BX6LB yesterday and noticed that when signed into the Youtube app, I'm still getting ads displayed despite it showing 'PREMIUM' on the app. Not a massive problem as I can just watch Youtube via an nVidia Shield, which doesn't show ads as expected.
Still, it's annoying. Is this a one-off, or do others have the same issue?