Quantcast

Hi,

Recently my LG 55" starts with a grey screen with black shades of vertical lines moving horizontally across the screen. the sounds comes on after 3 to 5 seconds, then the picture a few seconds after that.

This happens every time i turn it on 

I have reset the TV with no luck 

LM76 series model 55LM7600-TA

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/12/2020 at 12:35 AM, ChrisN said:

Hi,

Recently my LG 55" starts with a grey screen with black shades of vertical lines moving horizontally across the screen. the sounds comes on after 3 to 5 seconds, then the picture a few seconds after that.

This happens every time i turn it on 

I have reset the TV with no luck 

LM76 series model 55LM7600-TA

Hi @ChrisN

Sounds like a hardware fault.  Given the age of the unit, it appears that it is running NetCast the predecessor to webOS you might want to start looking for a repairer to look at it.  By the amount of main boards for sale it looks like that would be an area to investigate.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Lorenz2
      Hi,
      Is there an app or a way to enhanced safety mode that I can prevent children from using TV after midnight?
      Thanks for help.
    • By Satya_
      Software version 05.30.10 default web browser just updated and the address bar appear on the top of the screen which bother me a lot while playing a video please add a Full screen option to it
    • By Esteban Díaz
      After recent update my browser changed, now, it looks better and fluid but control play and pause buttons don't work in browser video player anymore.
      Is there a way to fix it? Maybe a downgrade?
      It is really annoying can not play and pause the videos

• By Wcwhitejr
      I need to be able to disable the fireworks screen saver. I cannot use karaoke app!
    • By KevinH
      I just got a new TV (43UN7000PUB) and can’t get HomeKit to work properly.  It works fine when the TV is on but won’t work when the TV is off.
      I have seen several threads on this and done some research but did not find a resolution.
      I read several threads that blamed it on the Magic Remote and Bluetooth.  This TV does not have the Magic Remote so I think that can be ruled out.
      One thread pointed out that when the TV is off it loses it’s LAN connection and it’s WI-FI connection and said that could be the problem.  I can confirm this is true with mine as well.  This argument makes perfect sense to me as all connections would be lost when the TV is off.  
      If anyone can help I’d surely appreciate it.
      One thread said the problem was fixed with a FW update.  But that was with a different model and a different FW than mine.  As I recall from memory it was something like FW xx.35.10 and it was a 55” or 65” TV.  My firmware says it is current with version 3.21.36.
      Maybe a moderator could confirm the firmware fix already exists for this issue.  If so, could you please see that it gets pushed out to all HomeKit TVs instead of just that single model?
      Thanks in advance for any help or comments.  
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Rolf
      Hi Everybody,
      I want to use my LGTV also as source for audio content. Because of that, I would like to avtivate my  energy saving function with "no display" from my LG app, since I do not have sight connection with my LGTV all the time. An other way could be, to have a additional button with the WebOs, which activates no display even TV was finished and started again. In times of Energy Savings this would be of great help. Thanks in advance.
      All the Best,

Rudolf