Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Alex

HP Touchpad Unboxing

HP TouchPad for the cheap price of $150 compared to the regular $500 - $600 price range. If you are not aware HP has discontinued this tablet and is attempting to sell off all of its stock at a cheap price.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      LG is best known for its smartphones and televisions, but it also offer a highly-rated range of audio products. Apart from the basics such as headphones and wireless speakers, LG also sells various home theatre products such as speaker systems and soundbars. The South Korean electronics conglomerate is set to launch its new range of soundbars at CES 2020, which kicks off on January 7 in Las Vegas. LG has announced that the upgraded soundbar range is designed to fit in perfectly with the company's high-end 55-inch and 65-inch televisions.
      The company has announced that it will launch a new lineup of soundbars at CES 2020 in January, including the SN11RG, SN10YG, SN9YG, and SN8YG models. All of these soundbars are premium models, and are meant to be used primarily with LG's high-end televisions. While full details will be revealed at CES, the company has claimed that the soundbars will feature premium audio quality, easy connectivity, smart functionality, and sleek design.
      LG has worked with Meridian Audio, a British high-end manufacturer of speakers and audio products, in the development of the new soundbar range. Apart from this, the new models will have premium features such as 4K passthrough, support for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X sound formats, and compatibility with the optional SPK8 wireless rear speaker kit. The flagship SN11RG model is a 7.1.4-channel soundbar system with a subwoofer and rear speakers included in the package.
      More details on the new soundbars will be revealed at the launch event at CES 2020 itself. LG is expected to have a strong presence at the annual tech show, showcasing its entire range of products as well as launching some of its big new products for 2020. This will include webOS Auto, said to be a competitor to Android Auto and Apple Car Play.
      Source: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By ajmboy
      So LG has put webOS on TVs, projectors, and now cars with webos auto. Does anyone thing LG will ever produce a webos powered smartphone or tablet? I know samsung has tried with tizen and it was only with the palm pre 2 and touchpad from HP that we saw webos on these types of devices. Just curious on what everyone thingks. Here's what webos used to look like..

HP Touchpad

• By Kaizen
      Hello all,
      I have a LG TV from 2015, Model Number - 60UF7700
      WebOS version - 04.05.85
      The Hulu app that I had running on the TV was I guess the classic app. Hulu plus that wasn't able to do Live TV, and it was just discontinued on my TV.
      Alright cool, it was a crappy version of Hulu app anyways.
      But what am I missing here?
      Hulu's website says all LG TV's with WebOS 3.5 and higher can get the new app, but I can't find it in the LG content store. Only TV's that are not supported with WebOS 3.0 are the UH series. But I have 4.0 and mine is this UF series.
      I know the TV is 4 years old. and I work at best buy, I know the life span of these things. But I just don't see why I wouldn't be able to get the app, I can't imagine the TV not being able handle it. Like is it just designed not to work with the hardware of the TV?
      i'm confused, seeing as Hulu says that it's supported on 3.5 and higher. 
      anyone have thoughts on this?
      Thanks
    • By GerryP
      GHave they stopped all app updates and web OS updating for the Lg tv 55LW5600
    • By ajmboy
      With the release of webOS OSE, I'm wondering if it's able to run on the HP Touchpad. I wonder if someone will attempt to port it over.  
      Might give me a reason to pull out the old Touchpad, currently have an older Android system on it and haven't messed with it in over a year.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Jeroen Jansen
      Hi all,
      hope someone can help me. I have a LG 49LX761H model 2016. I know it’s a hospitality tv but turned that mode off it works perfect. We upgrade the webos to the latest version available but the content store is not available. Is this function not available on this model or do I need to turn something on. Hope someone has the answer. Thanks
    • By sharathks00
      I have
      LG webOS TV UF950T,
      software version 04.06.00
      1.)  WebOS is getting updates but new  apps are not showing up in LG  Content store.  When I visit 
      link hidden, please login to viewthrough my Tv browser there are many new Apps which are not in LG content store.         When i try to install , it says  not compatible with your Tv. 2) When i try to play a video some times it says video format not supported and some times audio format not supported like with opus & ogg.
      My question is to Manufacturers/ WebOs designers if this is the case what is the point in updating TV, when there are no apps or support for new video or audio formats ????
      In this case its like if i want new apps, I have to buy a new TV, updates are not helping in improving TV in any ways, no longer a Smart TV
      lol

• By Kirtan Mehta
      Hi,  I need help to open Microsoft Teams on my LG Webos TV.. 
      I have LG WebOS TV OLED55C8PTA. My software version is 5.10.45. 
      When I open Microsoft Teams browser version from the browser on TV, I get the error message that "Hmm. Your browser version isn't supported. Here's what works: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox."
    • By ajmboy
      So LG has put webOS on TVs, projectors, and now cars with webos auto. Does anyone thing LG will ever produce a webos powered smartphone or tablet? I know samsung has tried with tizen and it was only with the palm pre 2 and touchpad from HP that we saw webos on these types of devices. Just curious on what everyone thingks. Here's what webos used to look like..

HP Touchpad