Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

You need to install the Amazon Prime App, you don't use a browser to watch Amazon Prime, at best it will only be in low res, Amazon will only stream in HD with the App. If you need to create an a

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mihai B.
      Hello,
      Is there any way of installing an usb gigabit network adapter on a webos smart TV?  The builtin wired adapter is only 100mbps (on a 2000$+ TV, shame  on you LG!!!)  while the wifi (N) is very poor, with the router at 1m from TV it only gets half the bandwidth of the wired network. Anyway the wired network  maxes out near 100mbps but I need more bandwidth as I have 4k video content with bitrates grater than 100mbps which I cannot stream without stuttering to TV through XPLAY/PLEX. 
      Kind regards,
    • By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By Khamikaze
      Hi there,

So VLC (via DLNA) does not see LG TV webOS as renderer option.
      Even Windows 7 (via Explorer / Windows Media Player) sees it.

What's special about LG TV webOS DLNA implementation that VLC does not see it?

Thanks,

PS: Some other related posts on this.

VLC Streaming to LG Smart TV

VLC on LG C8.

Streaming from Windows VLC to LG webOS TV?

How do I stream to my LG TV using the VLC Media Player on my HP Envy Desktop that is Running Windows 8

link hidden, please login to view  
    • By Mueen Mirza
      Request if we can have apps  that are available on other OS/platforms in WebOS basis the country
      This will improve user experience and satisfaction

• By Yaswanth
      Looking for airtel Xstream app for webOs in LG554T. Please add it. This app is available in google play store & app store