• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

On 7/5/2020 at 4:09 PM, Keerthi Preethi said:

Please solve this problem 

Hi @Keerthi Preethi

Unfortunately no one on this User-to-User forum is going to be able to sort out your problem.  If you can give all the specifications of your particular TV a user may be able to tell you if the HOTSTAR app is available for your specific unit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Spencer Cook
      I Bought a 
      link hidden, please login to view after having massive hassles with a Philips TV and BBC iPlayer, ITV player etc.
      A friend recommended LG, so I bought one. NOW I find while you have iPlayer, ITV, Ch4, Ch5 players AREN'T available for my 2020 edition TV.
      Is this going to be resolved or will I be returning the TV?
    • By Greatman dd
      Add Lionsgate Play...Please
    • By Leonardo Sanches
      Problem in Dolby Vision on LG Oled TVs C9 and CX models after Software update: 05.10.04
      Immediately after updating to 5.10.04, it keeps flashing / fails to sync on all Dolby Vision signals from Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019) via a Denon X4500H. Other reports indicate that this is also true for Apple TV + and XBOX SERIES S/X.
      From programmed obsolescence as a crime against consumer relations,
      The market is driven by consumer dissatisfaction, which is always looking for the most modern or most functional product. The State grants consumers special protection through Law 8078 of 1990, by listing in its text some infractions against consumer relations. Even though the practice of obsolescence encourages the economy by generating more jobs, due to uninterrupted production by suppliers, it is an offense committed by producers. We conclude that, despite not being considered a crime by law, obsolescence is a harmful practice for the consumer.
      The Consumer Defense Code (Law 8.078 of September 11, 1990) establishes, in Title II, of art. 61 to 80, a list of crimes against consumers. It should be noted that this list is not exhaustive, as art. 61 is clear in saying that they constitute crimes against consumer relations provided for in the code, without prejudice to the provisions of the Penal Code and extravagant laws. To avoid any kind of confusion, we have:
      “The Penal Code and the extravagant law remain in force, with subsidiary effect. That is to say: if a given factual hypothesis is simultaneously governed by a provision of the CP and another one of this Title II, this one will prevail over that one.” (PAULO JOSÉ DA COSTA JR. AND FERNANDO JOSÉ DA COSTA, Crimes against the consumer, 2nd ed., Atlas, p. 3-4)
      In particular, art. 66 indicates that the practice of programmed obsolescence is illegal when it states that it constitutes a crime against consumer relations "to make a false or misleading statement, or omit relevant information about the nature, characteristic, quality, quantity, safety, performance, durability, price or warranty of products and services".
      Taking into account that, in the practice of obsolescence, the supplier does not inform that the product already has a predetermined operating period regardless of whether it is in perfect condition or not, we have:
      "The supplier's silence on a relevant aspect of the product or service, which for some was equated with an allegation, can also make the verb "omit" focus. In other words: the supplier cannot remain silent when providing information to the consumer, because this is equivalent to omitting”. (ANTONIO CEZAR LIMA DA FONSECA, Consumer Criminal Law, 2nd ed. Livraria do Advogado, p. 162)
      Below links with other complaints:

link hidden, please login to view
      https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/7206-c9-update-051004-can-no-longer-connect-to-dolby/ In other words, it is a problem of the model, worldwide, with general dissatisfaction among gamers, proving that LG acts illegally, against the consumer.
      Both Oled C9 and Oled CX can transmit in 4K 120HZ with DOLBY VISION ENABLED.
      The OLED C9 has HDMI 2.1 at 48GB of data speed, the Oled CX E C1 HDMI 2.1 at 40GB.
      The 3 have current WEBOS, system with updated processor and Artificial Intelligence, same quality and data processing.
      In fact Oled C9, it normally produced DOLBY VISION on Xbox Series X, Apple TV + , Netflix and after the update (in the same week that Oled C1 received the fix to support DOLBY VISION in 120hz), it stopped producing content correctly in Dolby Vision. In contact with DOLBY and Microsoft both say that the responsibility for updates is LG.

The complaint and denunciation are registered with links to the case.
    • By mk san
      Dear LG WebOS team,
      Now that Disney+ Hotstar service is officially available in Malaysia, why is the app still not available here?
      I can see the app in the content store when I change the service location to India, but not when it's Malaysia. Can you please provide the app in Malaysia as well?
    • By Ole
      After 05.60.15 update on 55UH650V. The miniguide pops up. But my biggest problem is that . I am using Sonos Playbase for TV Audio. After maybe ½ an hour or a couple of hours audio suddenly gets muted. To solve this i need  powercycle the TV. LG please fix this  asap.