• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Lizzy
      I have set up a hard disc, that I can see in the home menu, but when I go to the guide and select the "i" it only gives me the option to watch. I am very new to smart television and I can't figure out how to correct this problem.
    • By AusRob
      The built in Web Browser will not play Videos on SOME websites after updating to WebOS Version 04.40.25 and 04.40.70. The web sites otherwise work fine. Here is an example that won't play since the 04.40.25 update ... 
      link hidden, please login to view ... Please fix this LG ASAP, it's really annoying. PS. It has nothing to do with any Browser setting, I have checked all that. 
    • By dracula1001
      Hello,
      I own a 55 inch LG  WEBOS TV SM8100PVA and I am connecting my SONY WH-1000XM3 bluetooth head set to the TV, it used to auto connect as soon as I power on the headphones, but now it only connecting manually, I have tried to reconnect them (forget and connect again) and the auto detect isturned on, I cannot auto connect them
      meaning every time I have to connect them, but only manually, it started happening after I connected them once to my phone and than I unpaired them from my phone,
      Can anyone assist :)?
      thank you
    • By odesanmi kolade
      I have been trying to downloading Aptoide TV on my LG smart Tv but keep showing File downloading not supported.. My goal is how I can get zoom conference app running on my Smart Tv. Please help!!! 
    • By miamaelia
      i converted my adsl connection to bsnl ftth. omegle was working fine on adsl but it is not working with bsnl fiber do you how to fix this issue? i use syrotech router