Quantcast

Browser problems

Question

My browser was working perfectly, then there was an update, now we can lo longer live stream our church service! What happened? Also, some pages on the church website (which is a secure, very advanced beautiful site) are showing little image icons rather than the images! What happened? Can anyone help me? I have an OLED65C9AUA,,,

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

On 6/26/2020 at 1:39 AM, TamiL2020 said:

My browser was working perfectly, then there was an update, now we can lo longer live stream our church service! What happened? Also, some pages on the church website (which is a secure, very advanced beautiful site) are showing little image icons rather than the images! What happened? Can anyone help me? I have an OLED65C9AUA,,,

Hi @TamiL2020

Was the update to the OS or the browser itself?

Website need to be written to recognize specific browsers, it may be that the site needs updating to be able to steam to webOS which does have specific standards that may not be understood by the church's site.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By michaelbr
      Is it possible to install/add different browser in webOS? The default browser that came with TV has some issues (playing videos in Youtube, in full screen mode, just kept refreshing, in other modes plays find, other online streaming seems not working as well). In PC those sites worked just fine, without any problem.
    • By nino
      L' app Rai Replay pur selezionata non si avvia, non capisco se è installato l'aggiornamento (richiesto) del browser WEB OS TV  modello LG 49 UH603V ? grazie nino
    • By NikolaZ
      Hi. 
      My 55 UH7707 received an SW update to version  05.50.06.  Here are the issues I have encountered:
      1. The whole user interface became really slow. 
      2. Also, what is most annoying, application updates are not installed, for example, NETFLIX has been impossible to update, being stuck in vicious circle,asking me to update the app, and then not being able to complete the installation of the update. 
      3. Wired connection was disabled, ethernet module was not detecting a cable. I had to do a hard reset to enable the ethernet, and reacquire wired connection to the internet 
    • By Vanilton Coelho
      Hi people,

Recently bought one 49LF6350 and one 43LF6350 and the two models have the same problem, whenever I try to open an application, informs me that I have to update (required update, you must update this app to launch it. the update may cause data to be stored deleted.), and when I try to update, it gives an error message (application has not Been instaled. try again). It happens to apps also store to at new install. what may be occurring?

software version: 3:03:04
      WebOS TV version: 2.0.2-3928 (behive-badlands)

thanks.