Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Luca Dolia

Loosing freeview channels

Question

Hi Guys,

just wondering if any of you experienced channels lost on freeview, its happend now quite often ( about 4 times)

Any ideas or tips about it?

LG model 43UM7000PLA UK

Any help would be great

Thank you

L

1 answer to this question

Freeview have reorganised their channels. Some have moved and 3 or 4 have been withdrawn. It was advised in advance with a message that had to be cleared using the yellow button. Google Freeview changes June 2020. It is for once not an LG issue .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sampike999
      So I recently purchased a new tv LG 50UN80006LC 
      I also have an LG home theatre system modal BH7440P
      for the freeview I have. ONE FOR ALL SV9143 Full HD Amplified Indoor TV Aerial
      using 2 sandstorm hdmi silver edition 3m 
      And sandstorm optical cable 3m silver edition  

So my tv Setup is Xbox one,PS4 connect via hdmi all work fine I have my freeview aerial connected to the back as standard I have optical from tv to home theatre system for sound for all
      When I connect my home theatre system blu ray player via hdmi to tv my freeview signal completely drops when I unplug the hdmi from the blue ray signal comes back 

is this a defective home theatre system or tv or aerial I’m completely stuck and confused

thanks 
    • By Filippo Antonio Capizzi
      Hello everyone,
      I have just bought an LG 55UN81006LB and updated to firwmare 03.21.10, and I connected the integrated movie and photo app with my router (which is my DLNA server).
      I can play flawlessly 1080p x265 movies, but I can't resume play or fast forward them.
      Do you have an idea why?
      Thank you in advance.
    • By turtuv
      hi guys, I have an LG CX65 bought a month ago. it's already happened two times that while I was watching a normal TV channel the fireworks screensaver kicked in. After the first time I did a reset of the TV, but it happened again today. Someone has experienced this issue? If could be useful to know, I have an Xbox series x, a ps5 and a soundbar connected respectively to HDMI port 1, 2 and 3 and the consoles always stays in sleep mode. they works great, no problem at all, and the hdmi cables are brand new.
      the first time the fireworks kicked in while a was watching a news Channel i has only the soundbar and PS4 connected tho.
      I hope you can help me out

Inviato dal mio SM-G965F utilizzando Tapatalk

• By Garel
      HI we had our tv set to the last country choice which shows as -- on the options menu on our 55 OLED PLN Model from 2019 however some of the UK apps would not work eg All4 due to not showing the UK as a country. This has lost us the overseas channels we had via Astra and Hotbird I have tried to program manually but have had no luck finding the Polish , German and other european channels that would normally be there.  Does anyone know how to solve this or is the OS blind to other channels when set to a specific country? We have a Virgin 360 Box but sometimes want to watch European content but would prefer not to have to add a satellite box as clearly the TV can accept satellite input when set without specific country settings.

Does anyone know a solution or specifically how to set the satellite channels to receive other channels when set to the UK?
    • By Jeff Stevens
      The PIP when the listings are up.  This only seems to work on HDTV channels.  Why?