Quantcast

HBO GO app doesn't work since last update

b4lazs

Question

HBO GO app doesn't work since it was updated on 28th of May.  App starts up, HBO GO logo shows up, then the rotating circles shown ... forever, nothing more happens

To fix this I've tried the followings:

- restarted IPS router
- connected TV to my phone (through wi-fi) so internet was connected through 4G, means there is no IPS/router/local net related problem
- deleted app, restarted TV (unplugged power, switched quick start option off in TV menu), reinstalled app many times
- checked if theres any WebOS updates, no updates found, it is up-to-date
- HBO GO works well on all other devices at home (AndroidTV box for an other TV, laptops, phones, tablets)
- all other apps are working well on the TV (Emby, Netflix, Youtube etc)

Despite all these no changes unfortunately, still doesn't functioning.

Type: 55UK6300MLB, WebOS is latest version.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Brendank
      Kayo app does not open when turning on tv. Needs to be restarted. All other apps are fine. Speed is fine, connection is wired. 

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By Maciej
      Hi, I have a problem with my LG 49UJ634V. It has installed software v. 06.00.20 (the latest one), and I have issue with WiFi connection. 
      I've checked with different routers and modems, but the situation is the same.  When I am connected to WiFi the internet connection is very slow, and I cannot do anything in any of apps. The streaming is too slow to watch something. Only the solution is to plug LAN cable, but unfortunately it is on the opposite site of the room.
      Do you know what could be the reason? How I can solve the issue? 
    • By Wolfgang Martin
      How come you can not get the 10 play streaming app on a webOs TV?
    • By NaveenKumar88
      Hello,
      I've new to this forum. I recently purchased an LG Oled B2 65 inch and it is connect to Yamaha RX V581 av receiver which supports dolby atmos.
      I am trying to play movies which has lossless Dolby atmos audio via LG's media player. My avr is always showing DD+ 5.1 and doesn't show atmos at all.
      Appreciate any help from member. Sorry If this was already discussed as I'm new to this forum.