Quantcast

LG (web ) OS TV model UJ6200

Ken Gendron

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Puja aingh
      Dear LG TEAM,       Kindly update my content store because I can't find the HOTSTAR APP AND JIO CINEMA ZEE5 AND SONY LIV   THANK & REGARDS VIKASH SINGH  
    • By lenxman58
      Hi, I am trying to get HBO-MAX. But it's not available for my Web OS Version. Is there anything I can do to get this app? 
    • By Santosh Malage
      Hi
      Is Hotstar app for 43LF6300 2015 model available? 
    • By Rajanikanth Manchi
      Hi,
      I am trying to run some websites using the web browser in built in the TV. 

However, I get an error message and am not able to upgrade the current browser. 

How do I go about doing this on my TV?
    • By NANOCELL1
      I just purchased an LG 55" 75 NANOCELL T.V about 10 day's ago. out of the blue on day 8 when I would switch from HDMI 1 to Live T.V the T.V would show the T.V broadcast for about 1 second and then the T.V would turn off. so I I did the plug unplug then I messed with energy saving features timers so on so forth on the LG, but to no Avail could not get it to stop shutting off when I would switch Inputs.  so I am scratching my head??? I was to the point of returning the T.V to the place of purchase as I am still within the return period.  So I think Maybe it's a CEC/HDMI power function issue on my Shield T.V Pro.  "I am not sure if this is a random bug or not, and why I am posting this here." it may be an an LG and Shield T.V issue".  So any way the "THE FIX" what I did was go into settings on my Shield T.V Pro , select Device Preferences, then select display and sound, then select   Power control, I then ticked each option to off, and then reboot the Shield T.V and VIOLA!! no more issue with the input issue, I then went back into the  BOX and turned each one back on one at a time until I could find the one preference  that was causing the issue,  "it was the option sleep shield when T.V input changes" that was the culprit.!!!! I hope this helps anyone that has had this same issue!! keep it off it's not needed for most