Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Amjad Barqawi

LG 55EG9A7V model

Question

Can you please explain why many app in web OS v2 not updated until now and we need more Web OS version Update ,when you can solve this problem or we need to change the tv to another brand

BR

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Youssef Mohamed
      Hello.. I want to install latest webos system version to my tv .. I think rooting it may help .. is there any guide or steps to follow to do that ? 
      Also I want to be able to rollback to my current version if the install with root failed due to drivers for example.
    • By b4lazs
      HBO GO app doesn't work since it was updated on 28th of May.  App starts up, HBO GO logo shows up, then the rotating circles shown ... forever, nothing more happens
      To fix this I've tried the followings:
      - restarted IPS router
      - connected TV to my phone (through wi-fi) so internet was connected through 4G, means there is no IPS/router/local net related problem
      - deleted app, restarted TV (unplugged power, switched quick start option off in TV menu), reinstalled app many times
      - checked if theres any WebOS updates, no updates found, it is up-to-date
      - HBO GO works well on all other devices at home (AndroidTV box for an other TV, laptops, phones, tablets)
      - all other apps are working well on the TV (Emby, Netflix, Youtube etc)
      Despite all these no changes unfortunately, still doesn't functioning.
      Type: 55UK6300MLB, WebOS is latest version.
    • By Azogui
      Hi,
      Is it possible to update the version of my web os to 4.0? If so, how?
      my tv is LG OLED65C7-Z
      thanks in advance.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Dipak
      Is there any playback language settings option available  on hotstar LG webOS app?
    • By kon5077
      So i have a  Cinebeam LG PF50KG projector its running webos 3.0/3.7 projector there is no content store, i have not had a firmware update pushed to it. I cant find any firmware for it online either. Including the other regional variants, KS and KA. 
    • By Mohamed Karam
      I subscribed with shahid plus (shahid vip) but the application after i add my LG TV doesn't recognized the subscription after every video and i must wait 10 minutes and then work fine then failed again
    • By Victoria lola
      I hope Lg bring spectrum to webos , 💌