• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 5zwed
      Hi,
      I've recently bought a 65QNED913PA TV (currently with latest official software) and I connected my Bluetooth headset to it - Jabra Elite 85t. Whenever I try to use pause button on my headset (while watching YouTube, Netflix, Disney,...) sound gets muted, but video does not pause. When I push the button again sound comes back and nothing else happens. Should my TV support pausing video from my headset or this does not work by default?
      Regards
      Maciej

SUPPORT MENU
    • By qUArtEx
      Hi to all! 
      I'm really new into this and have a problem. My 2018 LG 55UJ635V-ZF has only webOS 3 (latest; ethernet-automatic download) an i can't use airplay or miracast. The apps i found in the store for mirroring are only pay2use to use this needed feature for me.
      On the LG Homepage i can't find an upgrade for my TV an maybe is my tv really to old for upgrades or am i wrong?
      Maybe someone can help me out or bring some light for me in this.
      I also found the suggestions on this site for the firmware 4.70.70 (for the UJ's), but i can't download....error.
      sorry for my bad english 🙂
      thx for your help, quartex.
    • By philotas
      I followed these steps to prepare my LG TV and it all worked fine:

link hidden, please login to view  
      However I cannot push IPK to tv or just list stuff:

I am getting this error when calling:
      ares-device-info --device tv2 outputs:
      ares-device-info ERR! [syscall failure]: read ENOTCONN Any ideas?

I can ping the TV just fine and getting the key from the TV also worked but connection fail...

I am using macOS 12.16 and the TV is using webOS 4.9...
      I also tried different node versions (v8.17.0 and v17.3.0)
      Any ideas?
    • By AusRob
      The built in Web Browser will not play Videos on SOME websites after updating to WebOS Version 04.40.25 and 04.40.70. The web sites otherwise work fine. Here is an example that won't play since the 04.40.25 update ... 
      link hidden, please login to view ... Please fix this LG ASAP, it's really annoying. PS. It has nothing to do with any Browser setting, I have checked all that. 
    • By JF
      Hi,
      On my new LG tv, I'm able to stream from my smartphone any Netflix videos. However, on Prime Video or Disney (plus other app), my TV isn't visible in the menu. My others tv like Sony or TCL are visible/avaible to cast. Did I miss something?