Quantcast

Doesn't See All Files

hogmama

Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Magsing
      The youtube app on WebOS has a gear icon that's labeled "settings", used to toggle the speed normally to 1.25x, 1.5x, etc. It stopped working about 3 days ago, when clicking on the gear icon nothing happens. I've hard reset the tv, ive deleted and reinstalled youtube app, tried messing with DNS. nothing works. Seems to be a bug, likely a result of some update in backend, should be trivial to fix. But tried calling LG about it and went nowhere with their help desk. 
    • By Jimout
      I am getting a "cannot download files" when I try and download a FirePro file.
      I was able to download before.
      Is there a way around or fix.
    • By Siva Shankar reddy
      Hi, We need know the information about  maximum file size limit for installable files , and the LG play store policies,  Need this info really help us on  application development process for LG ( web-OS ).  As per the Android play store we know, it allow's the applications based on the availability of internal Storage  on the specific device. Please Let Us help here to under Stand the LG Play Store behavior  for the application development process
    • By Harish113
      Why my 55 Nano 80 TV doesnt have gallary app? I have explored for 2 days no success. Please help me out
    • By Kuriko
      Hello, I have a LG OLED C9 and a Synology Diskstation (Wifi). The LG shows in DLNA only very old files. I can't see new addes files/folders or I see deleted files. There is no "Refresh"-Button. Currently the DLNA for LG OLED C9 is unfortunately useless.
      I've seen in my research that that's been a problem for LG TVs for years. How can that be? Is there any workaround or trick to update DLNA?