Quantcast

Large icon of my app not showing

I am developing a web hosting app for the LG TV.

I have my appinfo.json like this

{
  "id": "com.xxx.xxxxx",
  "version": "1.0.0",
  "vendor": "Example.com",
  "type": "web",
  "main": "index.html",
  "title": "My App",
  "appDescription": "An app for you",
  "icon": "app-images/icon.png",
  "largeIcon": "app-images/largeIcon.png",
  "bgImage": "app-images/launchBGImage.png"
}

the only thing that I have seen displaying right is the icon.png.

The large icon, that I suppose will show where the primevideo icon is showing on the next picture

lg.thumb.jpeg.3744946b14723c4341157293475af177.jpeg

is not showing.

Also the launchBGImage.

How do I make them show?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By andreluigo
      I used to extend my screen from PC/Notebook to my TV but i stayed a long period without do it.
      It happens that since a few days ago i am needing it and for my surprise is not working anymore. Tried other cables, updated the drivers and O.S. but nothing worked. So i decided test at the room's TV (LG as well) and worked perfetcly.
      I looked for all internet and youtube for similar issues and a solution but couldn't find it, until i receive my weekly mail from this forum and remembered it.
      I am suspicious that was one of the several updates since i extended for the last time that made this!
      So, does anybody could help me, please?

Thanks in advance!
    • By William W.
      After a few years, I am seeing a small white intermittent icon on the top right out of the field of the movie being watched that looks strangely like a space shuttle circling the globe, complete with a trace of its path.  Can anyone clue me in, please?  I have a picture of it.

• By HamidHX
      Hi,
      During the last month, users of our website have informed us that their LG TVs do not display the site. According to the SSL/TLS certificate test, we didn't see any problem, please advise what is the problem that displays the error "This web page is not available" when enter the site with domain "www.itoons.ir"?
    • By Ramx
      Hi, like the title says. Whenever I try watching Dolby vision content in my LG A2 it just shows a black screen. The sounds plays perfectly fine without any issue. It is just the video that is not working. I don't have any HDMI inputs connected. This content worked in the past, but for some reason is not working anymore. I have already tried power cycling the tv and deleting and reinstalling the apps I tried it on.
      Thanks for any help!