Quantcast

OS level Data saver option like in Android tv

Lg,

We really need option like data saver that is available in android TV's, that's really sorts out our data cap problems.

Why lg is ignoring the software support though the hardware of the TV's support lots of features.

Please plan something big with feature rich update ....... Really needed lot of changes, soon this frustration become hate.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By RobNBill
      Since this update the Apple TV 4K can no longer connect to Dolby via HDMI.  Immediately prior to this update - it worked.
      Now, if you attempot to connect and set it to Dolby - the screen flashes the Apple TV screen on and off - it can't stabilze.
      This happened immdeiately after the update.  
      Can I revert back to the prior software?  Or, can you send me a version that does not have this issue.
    • By News Reporter
      Utilizing VUNO’s AI Algorithm, LG’s X-ray Acquisition Software
      Reduces Analysis Time by Detecting Abnormalities in Images

SEOUL, June 22, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) today unveiled an improved X-ray acquisition software for the company’s Digital X-Ray Detector (DXD) line of medical imaging device products. The DXD software, developed in collaboration with , is LG’s first healthcare solution to utilize artificial intelligence. Paired with LG DXD, the advanced software provides a more convenient, more time-efficient way to generate and analyze X-ray images.
      Designed for large hospitals as well as private clinics*, LG’s DXD with X-ray acquisition software leverages advanced AI to help busy medical staff swiftly spot abnormalities in chest X-rays, reducing reading time by automatically flagging suspicious readings on the displayed image. Featuring VUNO’s clinically proven AI algorithm, LG DXD enables medical professionals to view original X-rays and AI-analyzed images at the same time, ideal for diagnosing pulmonary diseases such as tuberculosis, pneumonia or lung cancer. LG DXD can analyze X-rays for interstitial opacity, consolidation, pneumothorax, pleural effusion and nodule/mass then inform the medical provider of any abnormalities and provide an abnormality score with a colored heat map or contour that marks any lesions detected.
      LG is enhancing its range of high-quality medical solutions with the debut of a 14 x 17-inch wireless DXD with oxide panel that delivers high-resolution, low-dose images. The implementation of oxide and thicker cesium-iodide (CsI) scintillator and improved software means greater detective quantum efficiency (DQE) resulting in approximately 50 percent less radiation dosage. And with an IP68 rating, the new DXD is safe to use in dusty or wet conditions, while the eight hour battery life means easy portability and long usage times.
      “LG Digital X-Ray Detector is now even more powerful with the integration of VUNO’s AI technology,” said Jang Ik-hwan, senior vice president and head of the IT business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “Our improved diagnostic tool will enable medical facilities to reduce incidences of misdiagnosis, provide faster analysis and assist healthcare professionals in detecting thoracic diseases early.”
      LG’s latest DXD medical solutions will be available starting in North America, followed by key markets in Europe and Asia.
      # # #
      * Relevant medical device certifications pending in relevant markets.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By mk san
      Dear LG WebOS team,
      Now that Disney+ Hotstar service is officially available in Malaysia, why is the app still not available here?
      I can see the app in the content store when I change the service location to India, but not when it's Malaysia. Can you please provide the app in Malaysia as well?
    • By tskrypek
      LG 55SJ8500 USA running 05.80.55

Just notified that software update 06.00.05
      is available for my tv, presently running

Has anyone installed this update? How did it go?

I typically wait for 1 to 2 weeks to see if there is any negative feedback.

Thanks
      Terry

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

• By Satya_
      Software version 05.30.10 default web browser just updated and the address bar appear on the top of the screen which bother me a lot while playing a video please add a Full screen option to it
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By DWINKS49
      I have  a UK6090PUA 55" SmartTV. All firmware and  WebOS software and is up to date.
      I have connected a Roku 2 and LG BP-M25 Bluray/DVD player to HDMI ports 1 and 2.
      I get an audio pop whenever content play starts on both the Roku and DVD player.
      If I use the WebOS apps there is no pop. First inkling is that the HDMI connection is the issue. 
      Has anyone experienced this and is there a fix?
      Honestly I like the Roku streaming apps better than the internal apps. Playback is smoother. While using the internal WebOS Hulu or Prime Video apps I catch an occasional stutter.
    • By Job
      👀 🤓Remember those frustrating times when you were watching a video or a movie online and all of the sudden you experienced a loss of quality? Now it can be possible to stream high-quality videos in congested network environments in a faster and virtuous way. Conceived to boost video streaming, High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), or H.265, is a video compression standard designed to substantially improve coding efficiency when compared to its precedent, the Advanced Video Coding (AVC), or H.264. With an increasing growth of video streaming on the Internet over popular websites such as Netflix and YouTube, and with 4K cameras gaining new ground in the market, a considerable amount of storage and bandwidth is required. HEVC promises a 50% storage reduction as its algorithm uses efficient coding by encoding video at the lowest possible bit rate while maintaining a high image quality level. !!! 😃😃😃
      -Ana Rodrigues, Medium.