Quantcast

Password problem with Disney+

Hello,

I'm desperately trying to log into my Disney + account on my TV with webOS;  my problem is with the password;  indeed in my password there is the symbol "€" but I cannot find it in the application among the 3 types of keyboards proposed.

Do you have any idea how to do it apart from changing the password please?

thank you so much

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,
I'm desperately trying to log into my Disney + account on my TV with webOS;  my problem is with the password;  indeed in my password there is the symbol "€" but I cannot find it in the application among the 3 types of keyboards proposed.
 Do you have any idea how to do it apart from changing the password please?
 thank you so much
Why not just change the password. Problem resolved.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dinky
      Hi all
       is there a way to view content from my own channel in Youtube? Much of my own content has the ‘unlisted’ or ‘private’ attribute and will not appear in search results, so I need to be able to go to my own channel and sekect the video from there, but that seems not to be possible. Or is it?
    • By nsnews org
      I bought my TV from Oman and shifted to India. Model is 65UH603V-TC WebOS 3.4.0
      I have changed the area code to 4816 using service remote but still content page is not updated
      Broadcast country and service country set to India
    • By Matei Fărcaș
      Any word if LG will update their 2013 range to webos, my 42LA620S-ZA is screaming out for webos, gets me mad my tv seems obsolete, give your customers the choice to upgrade, hell I wouldn't mind paying a fee for the update to webos but something tells me my tv is stuck in limbo.
    • By Alex
      webOS TV SDK V1.2.0 Download Installer

Download the proper installer. With the installer, you can choose whether to install with network installer or SDK package. Available packages:

Windows 32-bit Installer_win32.zip (8.13M) Windows 64-bit Installer_win64.zip (7.52M) MacOS 64-bit Installer_maxosx.zip (7.38M) Linux 32-bit Installer_linux32.zip (7.94M) Linux 64-bit Installer_linux64.zip (7.59M)   SDK Package

Download the proper SDK package. To use network installer, you don't need to download the SDK package. Available packages:

Windows 32-bit webOS_SDK_win32.zip (1462.29M) Windows 64-bit webOS_SDK_win64.zip (1466.67M) MacOS 64-bit webOS_SDK_mac64.zip (1451.31M) Linux 32-bit webOS_SDK_linux32.zip (1463.35M) Linux 64-bit webOS_SDK_linux64.zip (1462.28M)  
      Please visit the LG site for complete link hidden, please login to view.

See the for step-by-step instructions.
    • By News Reporter
      With an Integrated NFT Market Place and Offering Safe, Secure Payment, LG Art Lab
      Provides Compelling, New Way to Enjoy and Trade Digital Art on LG’s Premium TVs

SEOUL, Sep. 5, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) has launched its very own non-fungible token (NFT) platform, LG Art Lab. Now available in the U.S. on the company’s TVs running webOS 5.0 or later, and accessible directly from the Home Screen, the new platform enables users to buy, sell and enjoy high-quality digital artwork. Delivering outstanding picture quality and offering several, large screen sizes to choose from, LG’s state-of-the-art TVs are the perfect medium for displaying one’s NFT collection.
      A convenient, one-stop solution for viewing and trading NFTs at home, the platform includes the LG Art Lab Drops feature, which profiles artists and previews new works coming soon to the platform. Meanwhile, the real-time Live Drops countdown ensures users never miss an opportunity to acquire a ‘just dropped’ NFT.
      LG’s new platform, based on the Hedera network, the most used, sustainable, enterprise-grade public ledger for the decentralized economy, makes buying and selling as simple as possible, incorporating onscreen QR codes that let users quickly complete transactions via Wallypto – the company’s crypto-currency wallet for smartphones. Once purchased, an NFT can be traded on LG Art Lab Marketplace, where users can easily view transaction history, while in My Collection they can admire all of their owned artworks. When displayed on the cinematic, 16:9 aspect ratio screens of LG’s TVs, NFTs come fully to life – especially on the company’s OLED TVs, which leverage self-lit pixels to deliver infinite contrast, inky blacks and exceptional color accuracy.
      A treat for fans of contemporary art, LG Art Lab welcomes the first-ever digital artwork from well-known sculptor Barry X Ball. Famous for reinterpreting classical and modernist sculptures using the latest 3D scanning and printing technologies, as well as traditional techniques, Barry X Ball is now making his exciting debut in the world of NFT art with unique ‘Metal’ series digital works. The first of these NFT masterpieces, which perfectly capture all the textures, details and materials – including precious metals and gemstones – used in the artist’s remarkable sculptures, will be available via the platform’s LG Art Lab Drops feature in the next weeks, with “Stone” series and other artists’ works to be added on a monthly basis.
      With their immaculate picture quality and stylish, minimalist aesthetic, LG’s next-gen TVs have featured in several high-profile events on the art world calendar, including the recently-held Frieze Seoul.
      To find out more about LG Art Lab, please visit
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #

• Similar Tagged Content