Quantcast

Password problem with Disney+

Hello,

I'm desperately trying to log into my Disney + account on my TV with webOS;  my problem is with the password;  indeed in my password there is the symbol "€" but I cannot find it in the application among the 3 types of keyboards proposed.

Do you have any idea how to do it apart from changing the password please?

thank you so much

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,
I'm desperately trying to log into my Disney + account on my TV with webOS;  my problem is with the password;  indeed in my password there is the symbol "€" but I cannot find it in the application among the 3 types of keyboards proposed.
 Do you have any idea how to do it apart from changing the password please?
 thank you so much
Why not just change the password. Problem resolved.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By RobLGSucks
      Hi,
      I have an LG OLED55B7A that has been rebooting randomly ever since I updated it to webOS 6.00.05 about 6 months ago.  I have noted there is a new webOS version 6.00.20 available.   Has anyone here had the same rebooting problem, and if so, did the latest webOS correct the issue?
      In general, my setup has the LG tv doing as little as possible - it is simply a display for my Roku box via my AVR, as the TV's interface and apps slowly became completely unusable about a year after purchase.  So, no ethernet, no WiFi, all services turned off, etc., and this helped with all of the performance issues, except the rebooting. 

@ LG :  if you ever read this - you have done a TERRIBLE job of managing the software on these TVs.  webOS started off as a real alternative to all of the external set top boxes, but now, I will *never* *ever* buy another LG TV again, and I tell everyone I know to avoid them.  Worst product management in the consumer electronics industry in the past 10 years.
      Thanks fellow sufferers for any tips.
      Rob
    • By Kanu Tomer
      Hotstar is not available for the lower versions of the tv and there are no updates applied by lg to the firmware.
      My tv is a 2016 model
    • By WBCS নলেজ একাডেমী
      Hi, i've bought lg 55Nano75PTZ LED tv. All are ok. But I can't sign in my lg account in the tv. When I'm going to sign in my lg account in the tv it shows "Temporary server error has occurred. Pls try again later." pls do anyone know solution?
    • By Ishan Kurnal
      When will Disney+Hotstar update to support 4K HDR on WebOS Version 5.1? Disney+Hotstar is streaming 4K HDR in Android TV, Apple TV, Firestick. Then when WebOs will start streaming 4K HDR? Disney+Hotstar was last updated on 3/4/20. When will a new update will come with 4K HDR support in WebOS?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Ishan Kurnal
      When will Disney+Hotstar update to support 4K HDR on WebOS Version 5.1? Disney+Hotstar is streaming 4K HDR in Android TV, Apple TV, Firestick. Then when WebOs will start streaming 4K HDR? Disney+Hotstar was last updated on 3/4/20. When will a new update will come with 4K HDR support in WebOS?
    • By mk san
      Dear LG WebOS team,
      Now that Disney+ Hotstar service is officially available in Malaysia, why is the app still not available here?
      I can see the app in the content store when I change the service location to India, but not when it's Malaysia. Can you please provide the app in Malaysia as well?
    • By ReneVlEugel
      I own a LG HU85LS very happy with that but now I don't see the Disney plus app. 
      Where an when can I get it?
    • By angelraulac
      Desde hace más de una hora me he dado cuenta de mi casualidad, mi hijita, el piso se controla y se maneja esa ventada donde se ingresa la contraseña, eh visto todo los tutoriales y los manuales de LG, pero no me ayudaron cada vez que trato de apretar en mi control configuración remota o la configuración de la casa me aparece esa ventana no puedo hacer nada porque yo aparece esa ventana porfavor alguien que me ayude no se que hacer .