Quantcast

Steam link

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Anurag Rathi
      When I am trying to play premium content on hotstar, it is showing me the playback error. Please resolve this. In other devices it is working perfectly. I have raised this to hotstar they asked me to raise it to TV manufacturer. Attach is the screenshot of the issue.

• By kevin knauss
      The symbolic link within the PC's Pictures  folder is displayed by the LG Webos Photo app as a folder, but when clicked, the app says that the device is not connected. The existing folders under Pictures on the PC do work using the LG Webos Photo app. The symbolic link works properly on the PC itself, so it's not a problem with creating it using mklink. Any ideas? Thanks.
    • By informatiko
      It would be amazing to be able to use the Philips HUE and synchronize the lights with the video and audio of the LG TV.
      Thanks
    • By Lohn
      I have a brand new LG OLED. Amazon Prime Video worked where I could see my video library. After an update the  ability to select "purchases & rentals" under my stuff does not exist. The selection is not there. It is available on all my other devices. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled and it didnt fix it.
    • By Bruno Moya
      Hello everyone, hope you can help me!
      I have this tv model : 55UB850V-ZD . On Tuesday Netflix app stopped playing titles first telling me the "this title is not available for playing" if I tried again it got stuck sometimes at 20 and others to 24%. I have tried everything from switching off and on the TV , removing it from the power source for 60 seconds and 3 minutes as well, resetting the TV , getting out of my account and sign-in again even contacting Netflix which told me it was a hardware/software issue and that I should contact LG and LG telling me it is a Netflix issue.
      One of the strange things I have seen as well is that when I get out of Netflix and enter my hdmi4 for example screen goes black and my TV gets blocked and I need to turn it off an on again, this does not happen with all the other apps that I have tested and work perfectly.
      Sorry for such a long text, hope you can help me out.
      Cordially
      Bruno