Quantcast

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yes, this is actually the reason I am sticking with Samsung.

On a Samsung TV you can stream your media like netflix, etc and Steam games without any other devices so you can hang them anywhere:

• In your bedroom, for example on one of those TV lifts.
  • You do not need a TV cupboard anymore in your living room.
  • You can even hang one in your garden with water proofing.
  • On any wall, anywhere within your home network.
  • Also saves a lot of cables and money on buying cupboards and/or game consoles.

With a LG WebOS TV you still need to buy a Steam Link, nVidia Shield, Xbox or Playstation,  this really is a major bottleneck with the possibilities for where you can use an LG TV and still enjoy all your content.

Maybe it is a license with Steam or something to publish this app but it will make the opportunities endless for the people that have a decent Steam PC or Laptop, no more unnecessary apparatus around your TV and more TV's around the house with all your content :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.