I bought a K600 logitech keyboard knowing it is supported in Web OS 3.5 and higher. It works on Netflix and web browser but not in Youtube app.
I am really frustrated, being able to search in youtube from my keyboard was my main goal with this purchase.
When I open the DSTV Now app on my lg tv I get the error “We’re sorry Something went wrong. Please try again.”
I have re installed the app, checked for firmware updates and even reset TV but the error keeps on appearing.
Any suggestions on how to fix this? Is it a tv issue or is it the app which is faulty?
Any idea how to make this work? I have paired various apps including the LG Tv Plus app and I have also got "Mobile TV On" set to on. TV is connected via WiFi and also ethernet cable. However when I turn off the TV via any of the apps the tv then also disappears from the network thus I cannot access it to turn it on. I have tried to use Mobile TV On with just Wifi turned on or with just Ethernet Cable turned on as well as both but no luck either way. Any ideas what Im doing wrong here? Many thanks.
My TV is on software 04.70.20 and its model number is 55UJ634V-ZD. Many thanks.
HBO GO app doesn't work since it was updated on 28th of May. App starts up, HBO GO logo shows up, then the rotating circles shown ... forever, nothing more happens
To fix this I've tried the followings:
- restarted IPS router
- connected TV to my phone (through wi-fi) so internet was connected through 4G, means there is no IPS/router/local net related problem
- deleted app, restarted TV (unplugged power, switched quick start option off in TV menu), reinstalled app many times
- checked if theres any WebOS updates, no updates found, it is up-to-date
- HBO GO works well on all other devices at home (AndroidTV box for an other TV, laptops, phones, tablets)
- all other apps are working well on the TV (Emby, Netflix, Youtube etc)
Despite all these no changes unfortunately, still doesn't functioning.
Type: 55UK6300MLB, WebOS is latest version.