User agreement

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

I think you mean User Agreements rather than User Guide I'm having the same issue and have opened a support request with LG. I'll pos back if I get anywhere with it

Posted Images

8 answers to this question

I’m very dissatisfied with this. This shouldn’t be so hard to fix! If I can’t get help with this I will give this tv a very bad review! I will let people know that all though this a very nice tv that it’s not worth the money you pay for it when you have no help with this issue. It seems like it should be something that is easily fixed! And no help from LG

62A20B03-6154-4C28-929F-CB240EBAA902.jpeg

On 4/19/2020 at 12:08 AM, MARYANN THOMAS said:

YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT GETTING ANY HELP FROM LG OR ON HERE, I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED FOR A YEAR NOW, JUST MONEY WASTED FOR THIS EXPENSIVE TV THAT YOU CAN'T USE.

Please note this is user-to-user forum so you will get no help from LG.  As for the User Agreement issue it has been covered many times on the forum, please do a search for some answers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.