• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ed in Chicago
      It's been at least a couple years now,  but I still can't get to the Channel Plus channels since our apartment building migrated from Xfinity to RCN internet. All other apps and internet work just fine. I thought I would try again to see if anyone has had a similiar experience and found a solution. One note: live streaming news stations like NBC seem to work okay but with most channels I eventually get message that 'I cant connect to Channel Plus at this time" or something like that.
    • By Samosa
      I am aware that there is a CC function on XUMO channels but that only toggles the subtitles on and off.  My problem is the subtitles for some reason is always left justified and not in the middle.  Also, I would like to change the font size.  The customized CC settings work for over-the-air channels but not for the internet channels.  Is there a way to set it?

Thank you.

• By davexnet
      The Channel Plus/LG channels on the earlier firmware was pretty poor (in my opinion).
      I've updated the firmware on my 2017 uj6500 TV but I have not activated this functionality, leaving
      the user agreements off  (Out of the 7 that are there, I've only activated "terms of service" and "privacy")
      and the TV, for me, works fine this way, with apps in the LG context store functioning normally
    • By Paulo Sousa
      Hi
      TV model is 43UM7500 with latest webOs version. Trying to mirror my laptop, but cant see on tv menu the Screen Share app... What am I missing???
      Thanks!
      p

• By mvrvma2
      Hi,
      I bought a LG Smart Tv about 2 years ago. Working fine (TV channels Telenet/Proximus, streaming Netflix, Walt Disney+, etc.  <i took over a 2nd LG Smart TV from my father-in-law (similar TV). I started using the 2nd TV as well.     Strange issue: streaming was OK but WebOS couldn’t find/locate channel stations (region: Flanders part of Belgium).     Whatever parameters I use to search channels (frequency, Flanders region, extensions, etc.) the results were always 0 stations.  I could only look at the streaming parts (Netflix, Walt Disney +, Flemish stations and so on, including lots of standard apps.
      I reinitialized WebOS by using factory default standards but was still impossible to find at least one station of the theoretical 999 available. on Telenet, Proximus frequencies.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
       Both TV have a Telnet PCMCIA card available replacing partly the Telenet digicorder.  Those cards must not be used when searching for channels.
      I still don't understand why both TVs are behaving so differently at setup and channel search functions. They are using the same Wi-Fi and are still connected to a coaxial cable.  Is it a malfunction, a different setup, some background parameters not cleared?                                                                                                                                                                                    
      Any idea, solution very welcome.
      Kind regards.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By jikhead
      I'm not getting any audio from the apps via the HDMI via ARC connection to my receiver.  This occurred two weeks ago and was unable to resolve it, but ironically there was new firmware released that same day for my B6 (3/31/17) and this fixed the issue.  However, now I again can't get it working after a TV reset and tinkering with the audio settings again.  I tried to load the firmware again, but it appears this is not possible to forceable load the same firmware.