Quantcast

Screen share with LG smart tvp

Sherlyn

Question

Screen share shows request. Only shows decline button. Twice it actually showed accept but 10 minutes later still no connection.  What’s up this this?? Any ideas out there?

what I’ve done:

Microsoft Windows 10 surface pro 2018..

click settings/devices/add a device/click tv/shows my tv to connect/select it...timer spins indefinitely

LG tv/click device connect/click PC connect/select miracast/click screen share/either a button showing that my PC is requesting connection:only button is decline button OR

has accept decline buttons...I click accept...timer spins and spins ..nothing happens

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Screen share shows request. Only shows decline button. Twice it actually showed accept but 10 minutes later still no connection.  What’s up this this?? Any ideas out there?
what I’ve done:
Microsoft Windows 10 surface pro 2018..
click settings/devices/add a device/click tv/shows my tv to connect/select it...timer spins indefinitely
LG tv/click device connect/click PC connect/select miracast/click screen share/either a button showing that my PC is requesting connection:only button is decline button OR
has accept decline buttons...I click accept...timer spins and spins ..nothing happens

Are you using the Miracast function?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
      Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but

I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.

I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.

anyone know how to fix?
    • By Reggie Thayil
      Recently my LG C1 has been pausing on its own and going back to the profile selection screen while using native apps. This issue occurs while using Netflix, Disney+, Paramount+, etc.  I tried using my Firestick and it kept pausing my program. I tried a hard reset and that fixed the problem for 2 days before it started again with Disney+. 
      I need a fix for this issue ASAP. 
    • By Jenyk
      I would like to watch Formula 1 TV Pro on LG OLED55C9PLA, webOS 05.00.10.  No big success yet. The built-in browser does not support the full format, casting of the F1 TV app from Android mobile is unreliable and/or of lower quality. How do you watch F1 TV Pro on LG OLED TV?
    • By Panto650
      Is anyone aware of an update to the lg web browser that will enable me to screen mirror using an iOS device. I do not have that capability at the moment
    • By David Daul
      My magic remote and my Roku remote stopped working for turning off power so I performed a factory reset after troubleshooting to get the remote working.  I am now stuck at the 1st screen of the Factory Reset which says "Press the OK Button(wheel) on your remote."  Well... this really stinks because the remote doesn't work!!!  I have tried a USB mouse, a new magic remote, other LG Remotes with no luck.  I have also tried using the button on the bottom of the tv.  And, I contacted support which was just an exercise in redoing everything I had already tried... No Luck!!
      This is a Nano Cell 55NANO81ANA which is basically just a big brick now since I cannot even use any of the inputs.  Does anyone have a trick for getting past this initial screen???
      Thanks for the help.