• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ishan Kurnal
      When will Disney+Hotstar update to support 4K HDR on WebOS Version 5.1? Disney+Hotstar is streaming 4K HDR in Android TV, Apple TV, Firestick. Then when WebOs will start streaming 4K HDR? Disney+Hotstar was last updated on 3/4/20. When will a new update will come with 4K HDR support in WebOS?
    • By San Lam
      Why Netflix is not available in LG content store? My LG smart TV model is [LG] webOS TV UM7290PTD and my country region is Cambodia.
    • By Anurag Rathi
      When I am trying to play premium content on hotstar, it is showing me the playback error. Please resolve this. In other devices it is working perfectly. I have raised this to hotstar they asked me to raise it to TV manufacturer. Attach is the screenshot of the issue.

• By kevin knauss
      The symbolic link within the PC's Pictures  folder is displayed by the LG Webos Photo app as a folder, but when clicked, the app says that the device is not connected. The existing folders under Pictures on the PC do work using the LG Webos Photo app. The symbolic link works properly on the PC itself, so it's not a problem with creating it using mklink. Any ideas? Thanks.
    • By RogerL
      When I use voice recognition to say, e.g., "watch PBS", I get a string of channels across the bottom and a very loud voice telling me that it has found channels. I want that voice to go away. Note that I have disabled Audio Guidance in the Accessibility Settings. This is on a OLED55CXAUA.
      Thanks.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By raghav prakasam
      Hi,
      Prime and hotstar are becoming widely used in India past one year.Its so sad to see 49LH576T doesn't have these apps in content store.
      Please can some one from the technology team of LG answer this question why it has not yet been done and when will you accommodate these apps in your store.

Cheers
      Raghav
    • By Divya Dubey
      Hi 

I am.unable to get hotstar app in the LG content store on my LG webOS version 05.30.85.How can i install the hostar app?
    • By Taruna
      Why is the hotstar app not available in the content store yet? My TV has the latest update 
    • By Bhavya Shrivastava
      Hi,
      I have WebOS TV LH600T. After updating the TV, I tried looking for Hotstar in the content store but still no luck.
      I saw that many LG smart TVs has hotstar in them now so Why an I not able to download it?