Quantcast

Can't Find Disney+ App UK Settings

Paulo Sousa
Go to solution Solved by PanicMan,

Question

3 answers to this question

Me Too,

have two LG TV's:

LG 55LB650V -> WebOS 1.4.0-2532 (Ok, this semms to be WebOS 1 and is to old :()
LG 43UH620V -> WebOS 3.3.5-4518 (WebOS 3, should be available)

Tried on both to find the App, nothing found, not in Germany, not in the UK, when it will be available?

Greetings Jack

Just spoke with the Disney+ Support, the App will be available from the official Start, tomorrow for all LG TV 2016+ and WebOS 3.0+ in the LG Content Store.
The same for Android or FireTV. So it is not possible to preinstall it.

For the LG 55LB650V it will not be available, so I have to find there an different solution, maybe an FireTV Stick. 🤔

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Puja aingh
      Dear LG TEAM,       Kindly update my content store because I can't find the HOTSTAR APP AND JIO CINEMA ZEE5 AND SONY LIV   THANK & REGARDS VIKASH SINGH  
    • By Nina05
      My tv shows this error when I try to play movies from Disney +
      Something went wrong Error code: "PB_WEBOS_DR-" 6002_X We are having trouble playing this video right now. Please try again or select another content.

Please help
    • By Maher1976
      Hi
      I have smart LG tv 2015 model 42LY760H. 
      I think I have WebOs-1 .
      I am trying to find update to download it on USB stick but I couldn't find even on lg official website. 
      Do you have any useful information or link to help me.
      Thank you 
    • By Low Grade
      i just started using a new LG 43UR7550 (cheapest model from them).......1st time using a LG as well as a Smart TV too.......and so far having a hard time adjusting the picture and sound (never had such problems with previous TVs)😒

1) sound is worse than i thought since the speakers are down-firing (my previous TV had front-firing speakers)...........it has the AI Sound Tuning - so after it had tuned the sound - do i set the Sound Mode to ''AI'' or should i use ''Custom Settings'' to use the equalizer ??😬

2) the TV has many different settings like Noise Reduction, TruMotion, etc.......so how to calibrate for best picture since i read that people say it's best to turn them all off ?😬

3) i can turn off the screen when watching free-to-air broadcast channels.........but can i turn off the screen if i'm using Youtube app on the TV..........?..........what if i use a HDMI cable from my PC to the TV - can i turn off the screen ?🤒

many thanks in advance😃
    • By mhut
      Hi. Have a 77 Oled G2 tv, updated to latest firm.
      Problem is that Dolby Vision is not displayed on Disney + app. Dolby Atmos is not working also.
      The  Disney app is te latest available also.
      On my other tv, a 55 CX which is from 2020, Dolby Vision and Atmos is working fine on the same app, so i dont understand.....
      What can be the problem and is there any fix for this ?

Thanks in advance.
  • Similar Tagged Content