Mahfuzur Rahman

Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dan Neumann
      Hulu released an update on December 2. Every time I start my smart TV it prompts me to update the Hulu app. I give it permission to update. TV says it is updated.  But the update is not taking. The next restart of the TV it will prompt me again. How can I get past this annoying feature? Super annoying. 

• By Kanu Tomer
      Hotstar is not available for the lower versions of the tv and there are no updates applied by lg to the firmware.
      My tv is a 2016 model
    • By Azrina
      Dear sir,
      we just subscribe tm unify, we try find [email protected] app in LG smart tv. Unfortunately the app no in LG store. I try update still can not. How can you help to add the app.  I very appreciate if your side can help. Thank you
    • By Alex
      UPDATING YOUR FIRMWARE

The firmware that powers your LG Ultra HD 4K Smart TV with webOS should be updated from time to time to enhance your experience and improve its operation. Thankfully, this can be done easily and quickly, right at home.
      Watch this quick video to learn more. Or follow the easy steps below to get started.

HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO UPDATE MY FIRMWARE?
      Firmware updates don't happen frequently, so you should be fine checking for updates every other month.
      HOW DO I CHECK FOR, AND DOWNLOAD, AVAILABLE FIRMWARE UPDATES?
      Before you do anything, make sure you have an Ethernet cord connected directly from your router to your television. Wireless Internet connections are not reliable enough for firmware updates.
      Use this diagram if you need help getting set up:

ONCE YOUR TV HAS A WIRED CONNECTION, DO THE FOLLOWING:
      Press the MENU Click SYSTEM SETTINGS Then ABOUT Then SYSTEM UPDATES You'll be advised that your system is currently up to date or requested to select CHECK NOW for the latest update. If a new version is available, it downloads automatically. FIRMWARE UPDATES WILL ALSO UPDATE LG ULTRA HD 4K SMART TV AND LG APPS AT THE SAME TIME.
    • By Ole
      After 05.60.15 update on 55UH650V. The miniguide pops up. But my biggest problem is that . I am using Sonos Playbase for TV Audio. After maybe ½ an hour or a couple of hours audio suddenly gets muted. To solve this i need  powercycle the TV. LG please fix this  asap.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By ozzyzig94
      Hi everyone. I have a quite recent LG 43UM74507LA smart TV (2019 model). The current software version is the 05.10.25.
      I can read on the guide that the maximum suggested size for an external USB-connected drive is 2 TB. But what does it mean suggested? That it might be dangerous in some form for the hard drive to connect a unit which is larger than 2 TB?
      I am asking this because I actually use to connect a 4 TB external hard drive (a portable WD elements), with single NTFS partition, just to watch some video files (so no recording or else), and it works just perfectly. No problem of any sort. That's why I am very confused. I should also add that this drive is almost full (it contains 3.6 TB of data), and this does not affect the readability by the TV.
      I am indeed considering to buy another hard disk (exactly because the former one is almost full 😄), and I am considering a 8 TB WD Elements Destkop, which will be also formatted in NTFS (the only difference is that this one must be plugged to power as well, while the former only requires to be plugged to the TV via USB). Now, since the former 4 TB hard drive actually works, despite the "official suggestion", should I be confident that also the 8 TB one will work? Would you suggest me to proceed with buying that?
      Thank you very much in advance for your answers!
    • By JCowper
      I have a LG 55" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV and a Sonos Arc. They have been working together fine, but suddenly are not and I cannot seem to fix it. I have tried everything from new hdmi cable to total factory reset on both pieces of equipment and I am so frustrated! 
      Can anyone assist me with what might work? Or is anyone else suddenly experiencing issues with this setup as well?
      thanks!!

• By HoneyMates57
      Bought a oled65g16la worse thing I ever did, how do you put a normal size plug behind a 19mm thick TV? answer is you can't!!
      I have a Sonos system, works fine on all other TV's, but I can only get Stereo out of it and not 5.1, it's connected via HDMI, supports ARC, I have gone to setting and tried everything, anyone have any idea's?
      Great picture, rubbish TV
    • By Food Network
      I have lg smart tv model lh55959v suddenly its stuck on lg logo no reboot nothing except stuck on logo 
      If it a firmware problem how to solve it !!