Quantcast

Spotify

Gustavo Muccillo

Question

4 answers to this question

Hey, if you want to use

link hidden, please login to view
, then here is a better way for you. You could use the to save Spotify songs as local files on the USB stick. Then put the USB stick with Spotify songs to your LG TV, then you can play Spotify music on LG TV directly without Spotify app.

By the way, there is a for you to get this tool at less cost. Just go and learn more.

You can just download your preferred Spotify playlists to your computer with the help of

link hidden, please login to view
, and transfer them to your USB drive. Then you just need to insert it to your LG TV for offline streaming, also connect your TV to your computer directly is a good way.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Annie Yazbeck
      I can't find the Spotify app on the LG Content Store. When I search it, there is no result. Anyone can help me to get Spotify on LG Smart TV? I tried to use DRmare Software to download Spotify songs to USB flash drive and play them on my LG Smart TV offline for free. But I prefer to use it via the Spotify app directly.
    • By Raicho
      Hi, so the spotify app doesn't appear on LG TV LF630V with Bulgaria selected in the settings.
    • By Pagy
      Hello, ive got LG 55UF7787-ZD and i dont have available Spotify on it. I tried everything, even upgrade firmware by hand, but nothing helped to get it available for me. If somebody has some solution how to install an app to the TV, please let me know. I am not interested of some tricky crazy converting of albums and downloading it in advance. I am really looking for solution to have installed application in my TV, thank you.
    • By swin
      TV: LG 55UJ630V 
      OS Version: 5.80.50
      Problem: Spotify is laggy, stops occassionally and is basically a sub-prime experience.
      I can play 4K TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime etc absolutely fine, so why should an audio app have problems?

• By Bella Lee
      In fact, Spotify doesn't offer its service to LG webOS Smartwatch now. If you want to listen to Spotify songs on LG webOS Smartwatch, you'd need a
      link hidden, please login to view. With Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, you can and then transfer them to LG webOS Smartwatch for playing without limits.