Spotify

Gustavo Muccillo

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Hey, if you want to use , then here is a better way for you. You could use the to save Spotify songs as local files on the USB stick. Then put the USB stick with Spotify songs to your LG TV, then you can play Spotify music on LG TV directly without Spotify app.

By the way, there is a

link hidden, please login to view
for you to get this tool at less cost. Just go and learn more.

You can just download your preferred Spotify playlists to your computer with the help of

link hidden, please login to view
, and transfer them to your USB drive. Then you just need to insert it to your LG TV for offline streaming, also connect your TV to your computer directly is a good way.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By infiniter
      1. Either go back to a home bar or at least let the users decide what type they see, home bar (like in one in previous series) or home screen, so they can switch
      2. Make home bar/screen user definable in regards of position of app listand sources list, so we don‘t have to scroll down every time we want to start an app.
      3. Put an option to remove the annoying frames in the top part of the home screen.
      4. Use the same size for app and source icons. Why are the app icons so small?
      5. Make source icons renamable. My PS5 is connected to HDMI 4 and I cannot name the port „PS5“. This is one of the most essential things. The TV can also not recognize the PS5 as gaming  console and I would have to do that manually, but since this part of external device control I wouldn‘t do that, because I don‘t want to control the PS5 via my TV, I just want to rename the icon. 
      6. Put an option „Always go directly into full settings menu“. The side list of icons that appears when pressing thr settings button is annoying. The symbols are partially totally unclear and I would have to go down to the one that opens all settings. Too many button presses.
      7. With an app or TV or whatever running and when accessing the home screen, don‘t stop the stream and mute the audio, just put the picture as small PiP overlay on top of the home screen, including audio and continue playing until any app or source is switched.
      8. Put an option to turn off auto-update for apps or at least let the user decide!
      Always let the user decide. This UI is made for the users.
    • By Paul Kharchenko
      OLED48A16LA webOS 6.2.0-25, country Ukraine, One Player isn’t available in LG content store, but if I check it in PC browser it is available. Could anybody explain why it was removed? And how to install it?
    • By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
      Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but

I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.

I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.

anyone know how to fix?
    • By kingroy
      Can not access to my LG store. After click on it going to load, but redirecting to previeous page. Also can not access to my LG store account. Any suggestions? 
      Model 42LB6520-TB.
      Best,
      Constantine
    • By Kanu Tomer
      Hotstar is not available for the lower versions of the tv and there are no updates applied by lg to the firmware.
      My tv is a 2016 model