Quantcast

chrome

gjc99

Question

2 answers to this question

Sadly no your TV like mine and all others are not computers and cant upload or down load programs, which means at some point your very basic search engine becomes the old version and no longer supported.

This causes problems like not being able to access basic functions like emails and site memberships like Youtube and Gmail and many others.

Its my opinion that the big search engine companies should provide a dedicated OS for TVs as this is a big failure on their side in a growing entertainment/communication  market.

Sadly many people,pensioners,mentaly disabled,unemployed or just plain poor cannot afford to buy a new TV. Its a very basic thing that the TV manufacturers are letting us down on.

If i was them i would have a docking bay on the TV that would allow an updated and formatted hard drive to be inserted to get around this problem it's a cheap and easy solution with advantages.

Another product to sell LG after all who says that if they do buy a replacement TV it will be an LG TV?

unnamed - Copy.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.