Quantcast

LG TV in how to chrome app download

siva star89

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By SNiPpy YiPpy
      Hello all,
      I believe this problem started after i accidently started and immediately cancelled the download of a app. After this I am unable to install or update any app evem after resetting to initial settings.
      This should be the exact problem found here https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/1918-because-i-can however the solution seems to require a new update. Help?
    • By Kedar Nath Padhy
      Hi,
      I bought TV from DUBAI  Model No 43LF631V-TB,where i am not able to change the location ,as well not able addition the software like sony liv and hot star . Kindly help us .
    • By Mach13
      I have a 55UH650V Smart TV Which i'm lovin...  But I can't seem to get the live tv pause to work with a USB drive..   I bought a 64GB USB 3.0 drive which works for general program recording and playing music, picture files on the TV etc... But when I try to pause live tv it says it cant work with this drive choose another?

Is there anywhere that specifically advises on USB spec for this function?

Kinda think it should be in the manual but i cant find it...
    • By Vyas Himanshu
      I have LG model UJ623T, how I can use SonyLiv app in this model ?
    • By Ajay Walimbe
      Tried to download Sonly Liv , Max Player but cant paly. Even Zee5 is performing well. When contacted LG they are saying they will take time to upgarde