Quantcast

شاهد بلس - Shared limit for Shahid Plus ???

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

انا مشرتك في شاهد بلس و فيه مشكلة في التطبيق بتاعهم و اعتقد انه محتاج لسة تحديث  .. المشكلة الي قابلتني و قبلت كذا حد شوفتهم علقو بيها علي صفحتهم  انه بعد ما تتفرج فترة او تتفرج علي حلقة جديدة عاليه  يقولك لازم تشترك و انت فعلا مشترك و مش عارف تفعل الاشتراك تاني ... بيسبه 5 دقايق و بجرب تاني بلاقيه اشتغل كويس تاني 

بس زي ما قولت اعتقد انه محتاج تحديث

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Matt James
      How can I get the discovery plus app on my lg tv?
    • By omjana
      I own a LG 55UF770T TV and I cannot find a watched app in the store. Please solve this problem, as I would like this app to exist very much.
    • By Ed in Chicago
      It's been at least a couple years now,  but I still can't get to the Channel Plus channels since our apartment building migrated from Xfinity to RCN internet. All other apps and internet work just fine. I thought I would try again to see if anyone has had a similiar experience and found a solution. One note: live streaming news stations like NBC seem to work okay but with most channels I eventually get message that 'I cant connect to Channel Plus at this time" or something like that.
    • By mohseng
      I had the SHAHID app on my LG Smart TV. But it kept on refusing to open the plus shows though I am a plus subscriber. I tried to remove the app and reinstall it again. And I didn't find it on the store anymore. How can I fix this
    • By Blank_Disk
      i have a uj630v and it randomly pops up with restarting app to free up memory, any when there will be a fix for this other than having to reset the tv as its a real pain
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Mohamed Karam
      I subscribed with shahid plus (shahid vip) but the application after i add my LG TV doesn't recognized the subscription after every video and i must wait 10 minutes and then work fine then failed again