Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Coppertop

Smart TV Lost Channels and Regional

Question

I have a 2019 65" smart tv 

when we re tuned all the stations were there no problems then updated as you do when channels move.

Now my tv shows channel 1- 2- 9 10 -11 etc 

3 4 5  6 7 8   are all missing they are there in 103 104 HD tv but not in my region

when watching the regional news it is now Granada not our usual station which was there previously.

I have gone to settings and location both are correct to my address. 

all the other TVs are receiving my region with no issues so its not an Arial /signal issue

I am using a digital Arial 

How do I get my region correct

How do I get  my channels back

Cheers if you can help.

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, George Hofmeister said:

Hi @Coppertop

Undertake another retune, at the end of the cycle you should be informed that you have overlapping regions.  Selection the correct options should hopefully cure the problem.  I am guessing that you are in the UK and have Freeview.

Hi George yes UK no option for overlapping regions after return still same missing channels and incorrect region.

Cheers 

Keith