Quantcast

no signal screen saver question

patrick belanger

Question

hey all,

i'm having trouble getting my screen saver to appear when there is no signal. i stream all our content. so when i turn on the tv, all we get is the annoying fuzzies!??! our other older lg goes straight to pre installed screen saver, but this lg 43uk 6500 doesn't.  i've gone through the settings and turned the screen saver on, but no luck. any ideas?

thanks,

patrick

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By reeree411
      TV was installed yesterday. The screensaver turns the TV into framed art, which is pretty cool. But it's ruined by a floating warning: No Signal (blah, blah). Any way to eliminate this warning during the screensaver mode?

• By Vijay84
      Hi There,
      We recently bought  LG 65UV341C TV.  We are not able to find the LG content store. We have tried to switch of the hotel mode and still the same. Can someone help us how to get it?
    • By LPT
      Hi.
      When Im playing a movie in an app on my LG OLED TV the screen is turned off after 15 minutter and only showing for the lack of other words its "digital fireworks» and the text "Turn on screen by pressing any button on remote except power button».
      Its really annoying. 
      Every power/eco mode is off and no timer is active?
      Anyone?

• By Wcwhitejr
      I need to be able to disable the fireworks screen saver. I cannot use karaoke app!
    • By mradyali
      we are developing player for LG,  we want to get available subtitles  for the VOD, like this one

link hidden, please login to view textTracks() didn't return any result , is their any custom API or internal call to get them?
      Note :  audioTracks() work like  charm.