Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Israel

Movistar Play subtitles

Question

I have an LG Smart TV 55UM7400 and I downloaded the Movistar Play app.  I am streaming a channel and I can choose the language audio (english or spanish) and also the english or spanish subtitles. BUT for some reason the SUBTITLES do not load. I streamed the same channel on the movistar play app on my iphone and the subtitles worked fine!.

Is there any configuration I need to do on the TV ?? I need some  help.

Thanks !

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.