Quantcast

Movistar Play subtitles

Israel

Question

I have an LG Smart TV 55UM7400 and I downloaded the Movistar Play app.  I am streaming a channel and I can choose the language audio (english or spanish) and also the english or spanish subtitles. BUT for some reason the SUBTITLES do not load. I streamed the same channel on the movistar play app on my iphone and the subtitles worked fine!.

Is there any configuration I need to do on the TV ?? I need some  help.

Thanks !

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MURAD
      Hello , There is no setting to select subtitles for series and movies, I tried clicking on the colors on the remote, but nothing worked, I poked around in settings and found nothing. I sent several emails to the company, but no response was received. I remember that there was an option in the previous version, who has the same problem and what can be done?
    • By Abhishek_02x
      I am using the lg tv from 2 years and I found an amazing experience till now.
      But I like request about Play box TV app. Please add this app in store section so that I could download it on my tv. 
      It would be helpful if you respond to my email. This app is very demanding now a days as it comes with the excitel broadband service.
    • By keshav iyer
      Videos from certain websites are unable to play on browser after latest update to webOS 5.50.55. In the first image there should be a play icon on the video player

• By dzoole
      Can you add opaque box for subtitlws when we warch from smart share, external hdd etc... so practicly in thw subtitle menu choose for opaque box and transparency. Thanks in advance
    • By Marcelo
      I'm watching a movie (mkv) that has 10 built-in link hidden, please login to view, but webOs only shows 8 options and the one I want to select is the ninth option. My TV is LG 55 OLED B6. Is there a way to make this selection?