Quantcast

Bluetooth & Google Assistant Connection problems

Ian Wale

Question

Unable to make Bluetooth connection between TV and mobile phone. Phone shows LG Tv but will not pair with it? TV is OLED55B9PLA.

Unable to connect with Google assistant to access my Google diary,  message indicates that device not connected but I am unable to resolve issue. Weather info works fine?

5 answers to this question

Are the tv/google home on phone, both on the same Wi-Fi channel?

I found, with the Google assistant, any previous entries in your calendar will not be recognised. I had to re input diary dates verbally to Google for new diary entries, it then recognised them and worked ok. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tinks said:

Are the tv/google home on phone, both on the same Wi-Fi channel?

I found, with the Google assistant, any previous entries in your calendar will not be recognised. I had to re input diary dates verbally to Google for new diary entries, it then recognised them and worked ok. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By makem
      I have a  LG OLED55C14LB WebOS TV in the same room as my xubuntu desktop computer and router.

I have installed Gnome Network Displays on the Linux PC and both machines are on the same 5G network.

When I connect the PC to the TV via WiFi the TV puts up a 'cancel' option and no option to connect. The Network display app only has an option to 'Return' which closes the connection.

If I do nothing and wait the connection times out and returns to the TV program. The TV is obviously waiting for permission to connect.

I cannot see any way to 'accept' the connection via the TV remote. Can anyone tell me how to accept the connection?
      In addition, is it possible to have the TV remember the WiFi password? Passwords are complex nowadays and it is a pain to keep having to input it. This make casting your desktop a chore.
    • By robp
      55UJ651V After a few minutes, the Bluetooth clicks and disconnects. Sometimes it then re-starts the tv into the on mode, with nothing selected. It will not find the bluetooth device again. Unless, I try a different Blutooth device and then it does the same thing all over again. Is there any answer to this - or does the module need replacing. There seems to be a lot of discussion online regarding Bluetooth issues with LG. I have hearing issues and must use headphones! This is impossible!
    • By coltaz
      i currently have a LG oled55cx tv which has not got an audio out setting for bluetooth headphones + internal at the same time. the nearest option is bluetooth surround + internal but the sound on the headphones is very poor and distorted. i'm currently having to run a wire to my headphones if my wife is watching tv as well. are there any other brands or ranges out there which has a bluetooth headphone + internal sound out option. thanks.
    • By Nick Payne
      Since the last webos update to 3.40.87, I find I have to completely power cycle the TV (a G1 65" OLED) every week or so to get the DLNA client back to functioning properly. I have a media server running Serviio on a Raspberry Pi, and I periodically get one of the following two problems, both of which are fixed by completely power-cycling the TV.
      When I'm using the DLNA client to select videos from the server, I get no response from trying to select a video or series using the remote. The remote continues to work fine when used with other apps (eg Netflix, Stan etc) on the TV. When the DLNA client is playing a video from the server, the audio is delayed by a couple of seconds from the video. At the time that the TV is showing either of these problems, I can access the media server using either BubbleUPnP on my phone or VLC on my PC, and neither of them have any problem either selecting videos or playing them back with the audio synced with the video, so the problem is clearly with the TV, and power-cycling the TV gets rid of whichever problem is manifesting itself.
    • By Stan Lugg
      I have tried to use my wireless headphones in conjunction with my external speakers so I can hear the sound at a different level to others.
      I can get it to work but not properly because my soundbar is connected via HDMI simplink (Sonos Beam).
      When I turn simplink off the Bluetooth speakers work great but no sound from TV Speakers or soundbar even if I pick multiple speakers the sound only comes out of the headphones.
      Is there anyway around this?