Quantcast

Can I update my webOS to the 3.0 on my 55UF6450

Question

I have a 55UF6450 model smart tv. I want to know if there is some way to update the webOS to the latest that LG has available. I currently have webOS 2.0, and I just want to update it to have all the new features of 3.0.

I saw there was a way to put a file on a usb drive and update that way but I wanted to see if that was true before I tried it.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

On 11/15/2019 at 2:17 AM, Cap10krunch said:

I have a 55UF6450 model smart tv. I want to know if there is some way to update the webOS to the latest that LG has available. I currently have webOS 2.0, and I just want to update it to have all the new features of 3.0.

I saw there was a way to put a file on a usb drive and update that way but I wanted to see if that was true before I tried it.

You would have to check out the support page for your TV, take a look here:

link hidden, please login to view

There is a software update dated 06/14/2019 which is software version 03.15.86 (which is different to the webOS version), whether it updates to webOS 3 is unlikely.  But, if is a newer software version than you are currently running it is work checking out.  You will need to confirm that you have the correct region and matching model number before you proceed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.