Quantcast

Disney+ Is Not doing UHD 4k in app for me

LanceX2

Question

1 answer to this question

On 11/13/2019 at 10:17 AM, LanceX2 said:

I have  a 55UK6500AUA 2018 or 19 and Disney plus is not doing any 4K content. Just shows HD and HDR10.

this is really upsetting as I know many others are getting 4k do I dont get why my set is not

Welcome to the club!  Seems a lot of us are having this issue (86UH9500 2016 model), see the other Disney+ thread if you want to keep track.  I would also suggest contact Disney+ on their support page and let them know the issues you are having. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Nina05
      My tv shows this error when I try to play movies from Disney +
      Something went wrong Error code: "PB_WEBOS_DR-" 6002_X We are having trouble playing this video right now. Please try again or select another content.

Please help
    • By mhut
      Hi. Have a 77 Oled G2 tv, updated to latest firm.
      Problem is that Dolby Vision is not displayed on Disney + app. Dolby Atmos is not working also.
      The  Disney app is te latest available also.
      On my other tv, a 55 CX which is from 2020, Dolby Vision and Atmos is working fine on the same app, so i dont understand.....
      What can be the problem and is there any fix for this ?

Thanks in advance.
    • By ReneVlEugel
      I own a LG HU85LS very happy with that but now I don't see the Disney plus app. 
      Where an when can I get it?
    • By asit619
      Disney hotstar doesn't support dolby 5.1 or atmos on my new lg A2 oled.The sound quality in hotstar is so low other than netflix n amazon due toh the above reason.I checked the app last updated on app store it showed me in 03/04/2020.
    • By Roquet
      Love my 65” EF9500 (software v. 4.26.35) and use apps for Netflix and Amazon Prime, but cannot find way to get Disney+ app from the LG Content store?  
      Feeble work-around is to stream from windows laptop using Screen Share… but that’s a hassle and not spouse/kid friendly.  This ‘smart’ TV was the best available 5 or 6-ish years ago but is it now obsolete?  Picture is still fabulous!

Question to anyone reading this…How do you play Disney+ content on your LG tv?