Quantcast

Screen Share option not available

Paulo Sousa

Question

14 answers to this question

On 11/1/2019 at 7:48 PM, Paulo Sousa said:

Hi

TV model is 43UM7500 with latest webOs version. Trying to mirror my laptop, but cant see on tv menu the Screen Share app... What am I missing???

Thanks!

p

I also have this issue. I have an LG 55sm8600pua. I've checked for updates and have found nothing. Did you ever get this figured out?

33 minutes ago, shelu parmar said:

Directly use or click  In ur phone screen mirroring icon phone automatically connect with ur tv.

Tried dozens of times, the TV doesn t appear in android phones.

works in Iphones because of airplay, but androids cannot find the tv and the Screen Share menu in the TV disappeared.

I want to add myself to this list. I have a 55SM9000PUA which I just got, and screen share isn't an icon on the menu below, neither is it an app in the app store. I cannot find it either by going into my android settings>connected devices>connection preferences>Cast. I can't find a way to place the TV into Screen Share mode so that my phone can detect it. If someone has any ideas, please, Im all ears.

That's great for connecting from a computer, but I want to connect with my Android phone. How do I do that?

On 9/9/2020 at 11:22 AM, kexD said:

Nvm, got it. For anyone reading this in the future: don't need smart share anymore, just go to bottom right corner of PC screen (notification icon), click connect in there, find TV in the list. You need to be on same wifi