Quantcast

Pop-Up message; LAN disconnected/connected continuously pops up

yeetmopedfoahn

Question

I have a 55UK6400PLF and it was working fine since I bought it. Now I moved to my girlfriends house and now LAN and WiFi won't work. It won't even connect to the WiFi it just comes up an Error message that it wasn't able to connect to the network and that I should check everything and try it again. Not the biggest problem because I would like to use a Ethernet cable. When I plug the Ethernet cable in my TV, a pop-up comes up which says that it's connected to the network via network cable and immediately afterwards it says "lan not connected". This continous until I  remove the cable. I made an factory reset on the TV and on my Router. Still doesn't work. The WiFi and LAN works fine for everyone but not for my TV. Somebody got a quick solution for that?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By Benjamin De Graaf
      As in title.
      Everytime I watch something on Plex I get constant Dolby vision pop ups, sometimes random and sometimes staying for multiple minutes. 
      there isn’t anything wrong with the playback, it’s just the constant pop ups that are very annoying and frustrating that I can’t disable them.
      Other manufacturers have the option to disable it, so I can’t imagine why webos shouldn’t have it. 

thanks in advance, have a nice holiday! 
    • By Julio Henrique Morimoto
      I've had an LG 47LB6500 for about five months now. I love the TV and it's great. Except one thing that I find irritating is a constant AV input popup that keeps reappearing over, and over, and over.

While watching any content from any input, the popup appears.
      link hidden, please login to view.  
      The only device plugged to the TV is an HDMI Sky HDTV Set Top Box, and there is nothing plugged into any AV input. WebOS seems to enter some variable loop, displaying several of these popups in sequence. Often, the number of popups is such, that the TV will freeze trying to show all of them. I can only assume a lot of its CPU is being used to render them. The TV will become unresponsive until all popups disappear. The annoyance may last a couple of minutes, but it happens everytime the TV is turned back on.

From the input configuration screen, I can see the AV input is active. .

Once it's removed, the popups are gone. But once the TV is turned off and back on, WebOS will scan for devices and these empty AV inputs are back on the list... and the parade of popups will follow.

As a user, I have to consder this a bug. And it's a very irritating one. These popups cover subtitles and seem to show up minutes after the TV is turned on. Please provide a fix with a firmware update or, at least, provide a workaround to make it stop.

Kind regards!
      Julio
    • By News Reporter
      Company Continues to Perform Well in Highly Competitive Sector,
      Securing Orders Worth KRW 8 Trillion in the First Half of 2022

SEOUL, July 5, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) continues to establish its position as a major force in the electric vehicle (EV) component solutions business, confirming it has secured orders valued at KRW 8 trillion in the first half of 2022 to deliver its in-vehicle experience to diverse global automakers.
      Expanding cooperation with major global car manufacturers including Mercedes-Benz AG, Groupe Renault and General Motors and supplying its P-OLED IVI systems to clients’ electric vehicles, LG is seeking to augment its comprehensive portfolio.
      LG’s EV component solutions business is rapidly growing based on its three core businesses sector: the LG Vehicle component Solutions (VS) Company, ZKW Group and LG Magna e-Powertrain.
      Acquired by LG in 2018, ZKW Group boasts market-leading vehicle headlamp technology, and a global clientele that includes BMW, Mercedes-Benz AG, Audi and Porsche. Meanwhile, LG Magna e-Powertrain is expanding its worldwide production base, adding a third manufacturing facility (Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila, Mexico) to its existing factories in Incheon, South Korea and Nanjing, China. Construction has already begun on the 25,000-square meter site, which is projected to open in 2023 and is slated to produce key components, such as motors and inverters, for General Motors’ next-generation of EVs.
      In the first half of this year, the value of orders for LG’s advanced EV component solutions surpassed the total accumulated value of all orders on hand as of 2021 (KRW 60 trillion) by a mark of 13 percent. The company expects that the accumulated orders placed with its EV components business by the end of 2022 will exceed KRW 65 trillion in value.
      Given the decrease in vehicle production due to the shortage of automotive semiconductors and other ongoing global supply issues, the performance is encouraging as the consolidated sales for LG’s EV component solutions business increased up to 24 percent compared to last year, reaching KRW 6.7 trillion.
      Based on a report from market research firm Strategy Analytics published in April 2022, LG is estimated to be already leading the global telematics market, boasting a 22.7 percent market share as of the first quarter of 2022 and recording a double-digit market share in the audio, video and navigation (AVN) market since last year.
      “Leveraging the advanced core technologies and the strong partnership with the global manufacturers, we will continue to provide differentiated value to our auto-industry customers,” said Eun Seok-hyun, president of the LG VS Company.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By John Pimento
      After I configure de IPTV Smarters data, which work in my Amazon Fire stick, it gives me the "Failed to Authorize" message. Is LG Smart tv OS compatible?
  • Similar Tagged Content