Memory error

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rob Infantino
      We have two LG OLED TVs. WebOS appears differently on each. And we are able to download the Paramount+ app on one TV, but not on the other.
      OLED65C7P (older) running software version 6.00.25
      WebOS TV Version 3.9.0-62709
      Does not allow the Paramount+ app to be installed
      OLED65C9PUA (newer) running software version 5.10.25
      WebOS TV Version 4.9.3-5340808
      Allows the Paramount+ app to be installed
      How can we get WebOS to appear the same on both TVs?

• By stewpot47
      My 55 old smart TV has started with a problem, 
      It displays a message.
      THIS APP WILL RESTART TO FREE MEMORY, THEN RESTARTS THEN SAME MESSAGE IN A LOOP.
      HELP

• By Sameer Zunjar
      Hi Team,
      I purchased Lg smart tv UHD LED 55UF850T in December 2015.
      Yesterday I bought alexa show 8 device, but I am facing issue to connect Alexa device to my Lg smart tv UHD LED 55UF850T.
      Can you please help me how can I connect?
      Hope so it will be positive response.
      Please do it ASAP.
    • By VickiB
      Every time we turn on our "smart" TV, it tries to connect to cable. We don't have cable. That's not very smart.
      Because we don't have cable, we have static; it's noisy and annoying until I can push enough buttons on the remote to get to something else.
      Is there a way to tell this thing not to boot into "TV" mode? (Best if it would remember what it was doing when I turned it off).

• By Roman Dreyer
      When I search something in WebOS, I get various types of results. For example Youtube results, DLNA results, Netflix, web search with what I searched and so on.
      All that, except for Spotify result. why?
      For example: if I search for David Guetta, I'll get suggestions for Youtube clips, but no suggestions for Spotify.
      Could you please integrate Spotify in the search results?
      For now, I had to move to Chromecast with Google TV, because there, not only I can search, I can command Google Assist to actually play something. Meaning that with one voice command, I can tell it "play david guetta on spotify" and that's it, it plays.
      I don't expect the assistant enhancements like PLAY command, but please, show results from Spotify too.

Thank you.