Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

SANAFABICH

The latest 43LJ5500 firmware update completely broke the optical audio output

Question

The latest 43LJ5500 firmware update (webos 05.80.30) completely broke the optical audio output. Now all I hear from my HT is constant noise, whether I have optical enabled or not. Just from having the cable plugged in. Please fix it!

1 answer to this question

15 hours ago, SANAFABICH said:

The latest 43LJ5500 firmware update (webos 05.80.30) completely broke the optical audio output. Now all I hear from my HT is constant noise, whether I have optical enabled or not. Just from having the cable plugged in. Please fix it!

Yeah, no one on the forum is going to fix anything I am afraid as this is a user-to-user forum.  A member might have some advice they can impart, but if not you will have to contact LG technical support in your area.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Disney Plus on LG webOS TVs

I was reading a few articles on the launch of Disney Plus but they did not list any of the tvs such as LG webos or samsung tv. I hope disney plus comes out in lg tvs.  Its supposed to launch November 12th in the US for $6.99 a month or $69.99 a year. They also said there will be a $12.99-per-month trio bundle of Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ that is coming. I'm already doing espn for $4.99, I may do the entire bundle to get hulu also, not sure, At the minimum, I am definitely going to get Disney plus

in LG webOS Wish List

• How To Downgrade webOS TV Firmware Tutorial

LGDTVUPDATER     1. Download LgDTVUpDater [ MEGA | MediaFire ] Updated 19 OCT 2015 2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\ 3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt 4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your local IP address 5. Save and exit 6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder 7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it 8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it 9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address &g

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: WebOs 4.5 Multi-view?

Hello everyone, I just got the 50UM7500BSP TV, so i know that the webOS 3.0 and 3.5 has the function of Multi-view, where you can see two entrys of video at the same time spliting the screen. So my answer is the webOS 4.5 has that function? because i cant do it on my TV (well know is up to date at webOS 4.7). I ask to the LG support and they told me that yes it has it, but i cant find it, i dont know if its a app now or what. Please help me, i need this function.

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• LG to show webOS Smart Fridge at CES 2017

The news out today as reported by Pulse News is that LG is planning to debut a webOS powered smart fridge this coming week at CES 2017. So what we know now is that webOS will be shown on TVs (we have that now), the new projector, signage (we have that now), and now a smart fridge! Stay tuned as it looks like the webOS ecosystem is growing!         According to the consumer-electronics industry Sunday, LG will unveil its smart fridge which runs webOS at CES 2017 to be held from Jan. 5 to 8

in LG webOS Smart Refrigerator

• Question: always show captions in youtube app in webos

please i have lg smart TV 2018 how can i always show captions in you-tube app in webos like you ave in every browser or iPhone you-tube app

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions