Quantcast

Xfinity Stream Now Available On LG TVs

Alex

Xfinity Stream Now Available On LG TVs

PHILADELPHIA, PA AND ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ

Customers can now access the live, On Demand, and DVR programming included with their Xfinity TV subscription on LG 4K Ultra HD and HD smart TVs.

Comcast and LG Electronics USA today announced the launch of the Xfinity Stream beta app for 2019, 2018, and 2017 LG Smart TVs. Xfinity Stream gives customers the ability to access the live, on demand, and cloud DVR programming included with their Xfinity TV subscription on LG 4K Ultra HD Smart TVs—led by the critically acclaimed LG OLED and LG NanoCell TVs— and HD Smart TVs, without the need to lease a traditional set-top box.

With Xfinity Stream on LG 4K Ultra HD and Standard HD Smart TVs, Xfinity TV customers can browse and enjoy the Emmy Award-winning X1 guide, featuring rich and immersive graphics and imagery. Other features include quick access to their most recently watched programming; easy to set up parental controls; one-of-a-kind destinations for TV shows, movies, sports, kids, and more that make browsing and discovering programming seamless; and the ability to access and scroll through the guide on the same screen while watching live programming.

LG is a member of the Xfinity TV Partner Program, launched to expand the range of retail devices Xfinity TV customers can use to access the programming that is included with their subscription on the television in the home. All content within Xfinity Stream for participating partner program devices is delivered over Comcast’s secure private managed network, enabling customers to access and enjoy their cable service on devices like LG Smart TVs, without the need to lease a traditional set-top box from Comcast.

LG OLED TVs set a new standard for TV performance delivering stellar picture quality, perfect black, vibrant images, accurate colors and wide viewing angles all in a sleek package with ultra-thin bezels and in more large-screen options this year than ever before. The 2019 LG OLED TV lineup features screen sizes ranging from 55 to 77-inch class options.

Source: 

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.